Episode - 25

With Yoonmin in Busan,

Yoongi and Jimin were enjoying their time together in Busan. It's an evening time, Jimin and Yoongi were in a vast park. Jimin was standing on the bridge built across the little steam flowing in the park.

While, Yoongi was looking at him with a small smile adorned on his lips. He is madly in love with the short guy infront of him. He was looking at him like admiring a precious gem, he is.

Jimin was looking at sky where the sun is setting, creating: a beautiful orange and red color on the cloud which seemed to be a aesthetic painting on a canvas.

His lips curved into a smile seeing the sun setting down. Finally the sun disappeared and the moon appeared but the sky is still in orange color.

Jimin sighed and looked to his right to see the other male looking at him with a genuine smile. Jimin blinked his eyes multiple times and waved his hands infront of Yoongi.

Yoongi just looked at him with a same smile from earlier.

Jimin: Mr.Min?

Jimin said a little bit loudly. Yoongi snapped back to reality and looked at Jimin, scratching his nape.

Yoongi: umm… I'm sorry I was just lost in you.

He blurted out. Jimin widened his eyes with a crimson colored cheeks. Yoongi too widened his eyes realising what he said.

Jimin looked away blushing while Yoongi scratched his ears in embarrassment.

Yoongi: ahem… Jimin I---

Jimin: I-It's okay , S-Sir.

Yoongi nodded. Both Jimin and Yoongi stood under the canvas of night starry sky, admiring the moon.

There was a comfortable silence between them until Yoongi broke it.

Yoongi: Umm.. Jimin, do you have any favorite place here?

Jimin, who was looking at the moon averted his gaze towards Yoongi. He made a thinking face with his right hand index finger on the chin. Yoongi chuckled at the boy's cute thinking face.

Jimin: I have a lot of favorite places.

Yoongi: special memories?!

Jimin: ahh.. Yeah.

Yoongi: where?

Yoongi asked with a curious eyes. Jimin looked at the man blinking his eyes, constantly. Because, the great Min Yoongi who is known for his cold behavior in the Kim corp. , is looking at him like a curious little boy?

He chuckled and answered;

Jimin: Haeundae beach!!

He beamed happily. Yoongi nodded his head. Then they both enjoyed their dinner in a outside food stall.
__

Next day in Busan with Yoonmin,

Yoongi woke up early and got ready in full black outfit and exited his hotel room. He went to the parking lot of the restaurant and drove off.

 He went to the parking lot of the restaurant and drove off