Episode - 11

At 6, Taehyung reached home. When he entered inside he was met with silence. He didn't saw the bunny boy who will always hope in the living room or eat something in the kitchen.

He just saw the living room dark without light and it seemed so foreign than the usual evening. Tae switched on the lights and looked towards jungkook's room.

The door was closed maybe he is inside, tae thought and climbed the stairs and reached his room. He relaxed himself, freshening up. He was climbing down the stairs when he heard door bell. He went to open it.

(With Jungkook)

He was in his room watching some kdrama, eating popcorn. As he was eating, he again dipped his hand inside the bowl to get some popcorns but he felt nothing.

He looked down to see the popcorn was finished. He stood up from the bed with a pout. He brought some popcorns back then, coming from his uni. So he have to go to the kitchen to get some popcorns.

So he took the bowl and went towards the kitchen. He was taking popcorn when he heard door bell ringing. He was about to go but he saw tae coming downstairs, so he focused on the popcorn.

He poured the popcorn in the bowl and exited the kitchen. His eyes doubled seeing the scene infront of him. Tae and a girl, from his uni, the queen, Miss Jennie is sitting.

And both seemed so close. He looked at them talking. He can't hear anything. So he just saw everything from the entrance of the kitchen.

(With Taehyung)

Taehyung went to see who is in the doorway. He opened the door and saw Jennie standing there.

Tae: Jen!? Why are you here?

Jennie: won't you invite me inside. *Pout*

Tae: ahh I'm sorry. Come inside. *Smile*

Both went inside and sat on the sofa.

Jennie: Tae. Here, I forgot to give this to you.

Jennie said extending a box towards him. Jungkook's eyes doubled.

Tae: what is this Jen?

Tae asked taking the box. Jennie smiled and replied.

Jennie: A gift to you from your little sister.

She said smiling cutely. Tae ruffled his cute sister's hair and opened the box to saw an expensive ROLEX watch inside it.

 Tae ruffled his cute sister's hair and opened the box to saw an expensive ROLEX watch inside it

Tae: Jen. It's amazing.

Jennie: I know my choice is always the best.

Jennie said dramatically flipping her hair. Tae chuckled at her act.