Episode - 23

Jungkook: Tae, put me down... all are watching us.

Jungkook said and hide his face on Tae's neck.

Taehyung: don't be shy baby. Let them know we are together.

He said kissed the boy's cheeks, making him go all red. Taehyung chuckled and carried the bunny boy inside the office.

The thing is, when today morning kook woke up he felt an unbearable pain shoot on his lower region. Taehyung asked him to take leave and rest, but kook insisted that he is alright and got ready for office.

When they reached the office and was about to get down, Jungkook stumbled and was about to fall but Taehyung caught him in time and carried him in his arms.

Jungkook wiggled and tried to get off of his arms, but Taehyung held him tightly and carried him inside.

All the employees bowed for the CEO along with the boy who is in their CEO's arm. Jungkook's face was hid in the crook of Tae's neck. Some employees cheered for the couple, silently who shipped them.

While others rolled their eyes due to their dating. A certain lady was looking at the couple with fire eyes.

Misoo: how dare he? Tae is mine!! I will seperate you and make Taehyung mine!

She squeezed the paper and threw it in the dustbin.

Misoo: I will make him throw you out like a dust.

She smirked and went away.

Meanwhile with taekook,

Taehyung dropped Jungkook on the ground when they reached inside the designing department inside kook's cabin. Jimin looked at them with a smirk, knowing the reason.

Taekook looked at the short male who had a smirk. Taehyung smirked back, while Jungkook went to his seat with his head hung low.

Taehyung went to the shy boy and kissed his head.

Taehyung: if you feel unwell tell me. Okay?

Jungkook nodded and Tae again kissed his head. Jungkook looked up and kissed the elder's lips, forgotting about the other male in the room with them.

The short male cleared his throat to show them his presence. The couple pulled away and looked at Jimin.

Jimin: ohh Mr.Kim, I will look after your boyfriend. Now go to your cabin. We have lots of work to do.

Jimin said and pushed Taehyung out of the cabin, who left after sending a flying kiss to his bf.

__

After one year,

In this one year, Jungkook and Taehyung's love become too strong. They were beside each other during the ups and downs. Even though Misoo planned many things to separate them.

And Jennie become the CEO of Kim entertainment. Lisa joined the company as a trainee and become the solo artist. Yoonmin love each other but they didn't got the chance to confess their feelings.

On a fine day at Kim industries,

Hoseok: Mr.Kim, you have to go to Busan to see the site for our new restaurant.

Hoseok said to Tae who was working on his laptop.

Taehyung: when?

Hoseok: today evening.