Episode - 9

(At night)

Kook and tae had their dinner. Tae is doing some paperwork in his room. Meanwhile, in kook's room, he was sitting on the bed with books scattered around him.

He called lisa but her line is busy. He texted her. But she didn't saw. So he searched online but understood nothing. As he was confused about what to do, he heard footsteps outside.

Tae came downstairs to drink water, as the water on his room got finished. So he came downstairs to drink water. When he was returning, kook stopped him.

Kook: Hey!!

Tae turned around.

Tae: what??

Kook: umm... I need your help.

Tae: my help?!

Kook: yes. That day I helped you in choosing suit. So can you please help me in my homework? *Puppy eyes*

Tae: *mind* how can I resist that puppy eyes of this Bunny? Aish. Tae control man!!

Kook: hello. Are you here??

Tae came out from his thoughts.

Kook: will you help me plz?!

Tae: okay

Kook: really!! Thank you so much. Come inside.

Then tae and kook entered inside the room. They sat on the bed.

Tae: what is your homework?

Kook: have to solve 10 problems Mr.Chang gave *pout*

Tae: umm.. okay. Show me the problems.

Kook: wait.

Jungkook searched on his bags but didn't found the paper. He looked at Taehyung.

Tae: what?

Kook: it's not here. Maybe it'll be there. Let me see.

Kook started to search the cupboards, but he didn't found the paper. Then he checked at the side drawer beside the bed. He moved backwards but got slipped by his slippers and fell on tae's lap.

Both widened their eyes. Kook stood up and went to search the papers without looking back at Taehyung. Tae also stood up from the bed but a note fell down.

So he crouched down to take the note. But a plastic paper caught his attention, which was under the bed. He was about to take that but....

Kook: got it!!

Kook said loudly holding the paper. Tae also ignored the thing he saw under the bed and stood up. Tae thought kook some problems and told kook to do the remaining problems in the paper.

Tae went to his room and returned with some files and laptop. He started his work sitting on the couch on koo's room. Kook also started doing the homework sitting on the bed.

As he was writing, he got some doubts. Jungkook went towards the couch. He cleared his throat to gain tae's attention, but tae didn't turn. So he poked tae's arm with the pen he is holding. Tae turned.

Tae: what??

Kook: I have a doubt.

Tae explained the doubt while kook heard it with full concentration.