Episode - 28

Jungkook: I'm mad

That's the first word Jungkook said after attending his taetae's call. Taehyung chuckled from the other side imagining the boy with an angry pout which will make him a whole cute damn bunny.

Taehyung: Bun, is that how you greet your soon-to-be husband?

He asked a teasing smile playing on his lips. Jungkook bit his lips to stop himself from smiling and become a tomato.

Jungkook: stop making me blush. But I'm not gonna blush.

He said with a serious expression. Taehyung laughed from the other side of the phone.

Jungkook: yah! Why are you laughing? Did someone said joke?

He asked with an eye roll, blowing his nails. 

Taehyung: nothing baby. Humm.. by the way, what are you doing?

Jungkook: I'm just not busy.

He said with a sigh. A minute Taehyung got confused by the reply but soon understood the meaning that his bunny is doing nothing but roaming the house like a bunny.

He chuckled at his own thought. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the elder male's sudden chuckled out of nowhere.

He was about to ask something but before him, Taehyung spoke,

Taehyung: then come to the park near your house.

Jungkook: why?

He asked the frown not leaving his brows. Taehyung made a whinning sound and,

Taehyung: just come baby. And now I'm hanging up. Come fast.

Taehyung said and hanged up without letting the bunny boy attack him with questions.

Jungkook starred at his room window with a thinking face with his phone under his chin.

Jungkook: what is that handsome faced human being planning?

He asked himself. But nothing came to his mind. He groaned and laid on his bed with his both hand spread open.

But soon sighed and got himself up from the soft comfortable matress.

He walked towards his closet and opened it, searching for an outfit to wear for the outing. He strolled through his collections but none of them caught his attention.

But the bag he brought from Seoul where his belongings are, caught his attention through the mirror. He went towards the bag and opened it.

He rummaged through the clothes in the bag. A white plain t-shirt in the bottom of the pile of bags, attracted him. He smiled at the tee and took it in his hand, caressing it softly.

He smelled the cloth and blushed slightly. Taehyung's scent was still lingering in the tee.

How much he missed the elder male's calming scent. He just want the elder by his side and to be smell like him. But now the said male is 325 km far away from him.

He smiled sadly and hugged the tee closer to his chest.

Jungkook: I miss you, Taetae.

He closed his eyes and smelled the tee again.

Finally he got up sighing.

He wore a pair of black fitted pants and the plain white t-shirt, he took from the bag.

He smiled looking at his reflection in the mirror. Combing his silk smoothen hair and with a last look at his outfit, he exited the room.

Jungkook was standing in the park near a large and wide tree, which is shading people and saving them from the rays of light.