04

"What? He's supposed to be in jail! Why is he out of jail? Shouldn't he be-" I broke to tears, the pain hitting me again in full swing.

I was quickly pulled into the strong embrace of Jack as he stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"I know. I know. Your ok here, with me and Johnson. Just stay the night, k?"

***

Jack G POV

Is it weird that I watched her sleep? I insisted on sleeping on the couch but she refused to let me. I made a pillow barrier, so the temptation to cuddle up to her didn't over throw me.

But it did.

I couldn't help it.

We all knew that Taylor was out of jail, we just never told Al. Dillon bailed him out. Why you can get bailed out for such things, I don't know.

She was so peaceful sleeping, and it was cute how she smiles in her sleep. If Taylor is the reason to ever wipe that beautiful smile off her face, then I'll make sure he gets thrown back into jail to rot. She's mine, and no one hurts one hair on the top of her head.

***

Alexis POV

I woke up to soft snores and a strong arm over me. The sun was shining right through into my face so it was impossible to go back to sleep unless I turned over, which would wake Jack.
Wait, why were we even spooning?

I turned under his grip and he woke up, face to face with me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I-I thought you might be cold." He stuttered, lifting his hand from around my waist. "Sorry."

His face flushed a deep red as he slowly sat up. I tried not to stare at his bare chest but come on. It's like he's photoshopped.

"What do you think your doing?" He mocked me, throwing a shirt on.

I shook my head and stood up from the bed as well. I could almost feel the smirk that formed on his lips.

He walked out the room and I fell back on the bed, a smile playing on my face, and sighing happily.