24

I woke up to the soft landing of the plane, momentarily confused at where I was.

"Did I really sleep the whole flight?" I whispered, yawning as I looking over to Jack.

"Well, you didn't really sleep much the whole trip." He smirked.

"True."

• Two Weeks Later •

"This is quite possibly the best neighbourhood to buy your first house in, as you can see it's very clean and there's a doctors clinic just around the corner." The real estate agent went on and on while I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for Jack.

A house that we both love was having an opening today and he wasn't here on time. I understood that he had to be at the studio, but I took time off my job to be here.

I sighed as the small group was shuffled into the next room, master bedroom.

I loved this house. It was small, but not really, and close to both our works, shopping centres, even a little kindergarten.

I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist and I jumped, looking back to finally be greeted with my husbands face. I smiled gratefully, "You made it."

He smiled back, pecking my cheek quickly before taking my hand and inspecting the room as the rest of the group wandered off into another room.

"Mm, this is nice, can't wait to push you up against these walls. Is it beige? Or off white?" He stated casually.

I gasped and whacked him across the chest. "Don't get your hopes up horny boy there are plenty of potential buyers." I said, quickly walking out of the room to catch up to everyone else.

But I was faced with no one except the agent and Jack.

"Oops." Jack muttered, dangling keys in front of my face.

"You didn't?" I said, a smile spreading across my face.

"Oh but I did. This is all ours." He said.

I jumped into his arms, laughing and slightly crying at the same time.

"Uh, not yet, just sign here." The real estate agent said, ruining our 'adult' excitement over buying a house.

We signed the papers and she left leaving us in the empty space we know called home.

Jack picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and carries me to the master bedroom.

"I don't actually care what the colour of the walls are, I just know that you'd looked good pinned against them."