20

I woke up slowly on Jacks couch in the dimly lit living room of their apartment. I groaned at the pounding in my head as rolls over.

I saw Jack asleep on the recliner and stood up, only to fall forward into the floor.

"Woah there, take it easy." Johnson said from the kitchen, rushing over and helping me up.

"I'm fine." I reassure him as he handed me a glass of water.

I looked of to my Jack and smiled slightly at his little snores. The thought of being able to wake up to his ruffled hair and morning voices very day gave me chills.

"He's so happy you know." Johnson whispered, "I just hope I have something like you and Jack have someday."

"Aw, JJ, you'll find someone. And trust me you'll know if it's her." I said, looking down to my ring.

"I don't know Al, I mean Matt and Kylie, Sammy and Lacey, Cam and Britney, even Hayes has a girlfriend. Plus there's rumours that Nash is dating a girl with purple hair." He shrugged and walked over to the fridge pulling out a carton of Chinese food.

I cringed at the white box. I hate Chinese food. It would have to take a miracle for me eat that stuff.

"Well I thought that I would never have been freed from his harassment you know. Now thanks to a lucky punch and handcuffs, we're engaged. Your girls out there, maybe even fan- girling over you at this very moment."

He blushed, "I do have many very beautiful fans."

"I still can't get over lil baby Hayes having a girlfriend." I said.

"Baby 2k grew up fast." Johnson said.

I nodded. "I'm going to go a stalk her now so if she breaks his little heart I'll know where to go."

He laughed loudly, and nodded. "That's why your my best friends fiancé. Also my best friend." He said.

"Aw. Thanks." I said running around the counter to hug him.

"Aye, your not my best friend." I heard Gilinsky say behind us. "You're my best man?"

I've never seen Johnson so happy.

///////////////

Sorry I haven't been posting :(
I broke my foot wake boarding this morning.
I don't know if any of the guys are actually dating someone so I just made up Cam's girlfriends name. I think Nash is dating a girl with purple hair tho.