10

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said, dropping the flowers and backing towards the door.

I could feel my pulse rising and my breathing faltering.

"I came to see you. I missed you." He said, stepping towards me.

"Your crazy. Get out, get back to jail before I call the police." I said as he reached out for my shoulder.

I shuddered at his touch and shook his hand away. "Don't be shy."

But then he grabbed both my arms and violently threw me into the couch.

I screamed out, just as he clasped my mouth shut and climbed over the top of me.

Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as I kicked and punched and bit at the mad boy in the bandana.

But he was strong, he didn't lay off any force, pushing me down with all his might.

This is it, I thought. Again.

No one was home and I certainly couldn't fight him off by myself.

"Hmm, this brings back memories." Taylor said, just as we fell onto a heap on the flower.

I crawled out from underneath him, kicking him in the face in the process. He fell back and groaned and I ran towards the door, only for it to be opened in front of me.

Jack stood there, taking in what was happening.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Get the fuck out!" He yelled.

But Taylor grabbed me, holding something cold and hard against my neck.

"No! She's mine! MINE!" He screamed.

Jacks eyes averted over to the kitchen for a split second and I mentally kicked him.

Bitch, I'm here with a goddamn knife to my throat and you worried about what's for dinner.

The clang of metal against bone shocked me and Taylor's grip faltered as he dropped to the floor.

I stumbled foreword, right into Jacks arms and looked back, seeing Kylie with a frypan in her grasp.

"Damn, whats with girls and frypans?" Jack asked.