09

I leant upwards, pressing our lips harder together. My hands instantly wrapped around his neck and his around my waist. Our lips moved in perfect harmony, just like they did before. I glided my fingers through his hair, earning a moan escaping from his lips. His hands travelled down to my butt, lifting my legs around his waist and picking me up.

Without breaking the kiss he carries me over to the couch, laying me down and hovering over me, sliding his tongue over my bottom lip.

I pulled away, breathless, "Jack, this is too fast."

A slight smile formed on his lips and he pulled me up into his lap, latching his arms around my waist. I cuddled into him, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"I never stopped missing this."

•••

It's been two hours since Jack left and honestly, I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. All the stress of school was gone and I basically danced and scrolled through my newly re- activated Twitter account, thanks to Jack.

"Your Turn" by Common Kings came on, but was rudely interrupted by the door bell.

I turned the music down and skipped to the door, knowing thy Jack said he'd come back again later.

I opened it, but my smile faded when I saw no one, but yet another bouquet of flowers.

Jack could never give you what I could.

Yea, like herpes you dog. I walked down to Jack and Jacks apartment and let myself in.

My breath hitches in my throat as I saw the bandana and tie dye.

"Miss me?"