13

I woke slowly, the sensation of Jacks fingers against my bare back pulling me from sleep.

"Morning beautiful." His raspy voice breathed when I turned on my side to face him.

Remembering what happened last night, I blushed and looked away, hiding from his gaze.

"We should do something today, just you and I." He said, pulling me closer onto his bare chest.

"Hmm. Like what?" I asked, closing my eyes and breathing in his scent.

"Movie? Then the beach?" He asked.

"Sounds good. Fifty Shades of Grey is in the cinemas at the moment." I joked.

He chuckled lightly, "Um. I don't want a boner in public." He laughed, "Especially with you sitting next to me."

•••

"Can you stop staring at me?" I asked, pushing Jack slightly.

"I'm not."

"Your still staring at me." I said.

"I'm not." He laughed, his eyes still on me.

"You are." I splashed him.

There was nothing really good on at the movies so we decided to go to the beach. But he wouldn't stop looking at me.

"Hey! I almost forgot," He said, stepping closer and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hmm?" I asked, reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck.

"The Oufield, Nash and Cams new movie premieres tonight. Wanna be my date?"

"Yea, Kylie told me about that. And yes, I'd love to be your date."

"JACK!"

We both turned to where the high pitched voice came from. The girl from the shops, the one that asked if I was dating Jack, was walking towards us.

"That is the sluttiest bikini I have-"

"Madison!" Jack called, just as excited as the girl.

As the girl reached us, they hugged. Not a friendly hug either. A little too touchy from Madison.

"Wow you look great." Madison exclaimed.

I swear if we weren't in ankle deep water I would have drowned her by now.

"You too." Jack said.

Are you kidding me?

"What are you doing in LA?" Madison asked, eyeing me awkwardly standing there for a second.

"I live here now. Are you going to the premiere tonight?" Jack asked.

"Yes! Omg we should totally go together!" She said.

Fuck off.

"Sorry, I already have a date." Jack asked, laying his arm over my shoulder.

"Oh. I didn't know you guys were dating again." Madison asked confused.

"Yea, we are." Jack said.

Suck that.

Actually don't, that's my job.