14

"What's with you and Madison?" Jack smirked as we headed to his car.

"Nothing." I said, pulling my towel closer to me.

"Jealous?" He asked, opening the door for me.

"No." I scoffed, earning a chuckle from him.

•••

"I don't really know what to wear to a movie premiere, but is this alright?" I asked, walking out of the bathroom.

Jack turned to me, looking great in a black tux. "You look gorgeous. I mean- wow." He said, a smile spreading across his face.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Okay. Well, Johnson and I have to go in the same car and Matt, Kylie and Sammy are coming with us. Oh and you of course." He said, taking my hand as we walked out the door. "Oh, and it's a limo." He said.

"Your so nervous. Why?" I giggled.

"I'm not nervous. I just- there's going to be a lot of fans and. Oh my god. Okay, Matts proposing to Kylie." He whispered the last bit.

I squealed and jumped. "Oh my gosh. Really?"

He nodded.

"When? Like on the carpet? After the movie? At the after party dinner thing?" I asked, really fast.

"I didn't understand a word you just said, but he's going to propose at the restaurant after." He said, holding me down from jumping again. "Plus, Nash and Cam don't know your coming and they haven't seen you in a while."

•••

Girls screaming and the endless flashing of cameras were all too much for me, so I went into the movie lobby early with Kylie, Cams mom and sister, Nashs mom, dad, Will and Skylynn

Skylynn was so cute and even though her mom was right there, she insisted on me carrying her.

Fans seemed to be okay with me arriving with Jack, except for the fact that my Twitter was blowing up.

After the movie, which was great by the way, we drove the the restaurant. But before we walked inside, Matt stopped us all.

He grabbed Kylie's hand and got on one knee.

"Kylie, you, you have been the love of my life for three years now. And I hope that stays the same. I fucking adore you so, Kylie Mae Wilson, would you do me the absolute honour in becoming my wife?"

Oh my god. I'm going to cry.

"Yes."