18

*nine months later*

"Yeah like have you heard his new album like it's actually really good." Madison squealed in my ear as we casually talked about Justin Bieber back stage.

I don't even know why she was here. Jack and Jack we're currently on tour for digitour and I was made to come to the LA one.

It's not that I didn't want to or anything, but their performance was straight after my graduation. Sammy didn't have anything else better to do so he tagged along to my graduation as well, which ended up with him and Lacey hitting it off.

It was extremely weird.

I'll have to find Johnson a girlfriend of mine so he doesn't feel left out. Everyone seemed to be in a relationship these days.

Even Cam had a girlfriend.

"Justin and I are actually really close. I mean, you wouldn't think that he would be interested in just a tumblr girl like me but I've licked that lolly pop more times than I can count." She said, practically drooling as we watched Jack and Jack perform "Cold Hearted".

I nodded at her, slightly disgusted. No absolutely revolted.

"Oh yeah, your graduated today. How is it being a midwife?" She asked.

"Um, well I haven't started work yet but I'm excited to."

She nodded, uninterested and I turned my attention back to the song that was now ending.

I leant back in my chair, exhausted. So much has happened today and I really just needed some time to sleep or just think about what to do next. Do I go straight into work? Do I take time off? Do I-

"Now, I wanna dedicate my performance tonight to one very special girl backstage." I heard Jack say into the microphone.

I saw Madison's face light up.

"My girl, Alexis, graduated today and is now a doctor thing for babies. Al, come here your backstage somewhere."

What.

No.

No. I am not going on stage. Stage fright is probably one of the biggest fears I've got. Especially if it's in front of hundreds of teenage fangirls.

"Are you going to move?" I heard Sammy suddenly say.

"What? I can't go out there!" I protested as he walked towards me, pulling me from my chair and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Sammy!" I screamed as he carried me out on stage, laughter erupting from everywhere.

He set me down in front of Jack. He looked away, nervousness setting into his eyes.

"Alexis, I've been in love with you for four years. Even in our time apart, I never stopped missing you. I don't ever want to go through that again. it's my time in my career and your time in yours, but I want it to be our time. Alexis Rose Jackson, will you do the absolute honour, in becoming my wife, my biggest love for the rest of my life?"