BOOK II

Hello readers,

I thought it was a lovely time to comeback here to let you all know that,

ASTRAY AFFAIRS,

will be the second, last, and continuation to SERENE AFFAIRS. 

I want to give a happy ending to my characters but not without some . . . chasing, jealousies, misunderstanding and more fun!

Please look forward to it as I may drop it anytime soon and below is a teaser scene to start with!

V H R E A 

"Jules? Why are the lights off? Where are –" I entered his cabin and got embraced with a hospitality of gratifying smell of chicken nuggets.

Disgusting! "How could you work, eat, sleep and poop in the same place Jules!"

"Little sister can you not shout please. I am having a headache here." He said in a muzzy voice still disoriented from the sudden light in the dark room, which I had switched on for the kindness of human world.

I tried searching for evidences of, if this was a drunk cephalalgy or a stress migraine of his, knowing it is mostly the latter one. But seeing the white wine bottle on the lounge table I was quite pissed, but drinking is not his thing.

"Did you drink in the middle of the day and drunk called me over?" I asked being frustrated because it took me forty minutes to come here from my office, only because he had said I was supposed to meet someone important.

Julian finally opened his eyes. "Little sister, do you take me for a fool?" He said standing to my height and placing both his palms on my either side of my shoulders and then pushed me back, making me take a step back. Satisfied, he removed his hands and glanced on the ground seeing my legs and smiled.

"What?" I asked watching my yellow chunky heels with a wider strap than the usual ones. Don't tell me he is going to comment on my fashion choices, even now!

"It looks great." I smiled proudly seeing how much he had evolved as both a human and a brother.

"Thanks." I returned the favour. He looked confused and then spoke. "Of course, you had to know your place. You just crossed the line so I made you stand in your right place."

What the doom!?

I stared at the ground searching for the so-called line I crossed but only found clean rustic wooden floor.

I gave him a long glare. If not for this 2 hours' worth waste of time I would have completed three meetings for the new audition set which we had recently collaborated with The Acting School of Brinda.

"We have decided we will not doubt each other and keep infinite trust. So, you just crossed that line for thinking I called you here for fun." Even if he was right about this, I didn't hesitate to punch him which made him kiss his table.

Thankfully his teeth didn't damage the wood or he would have definitely sued me for property damage. I can't give my legal team an extra reason to nag me.

He snickered and settled back on his chair while I made myself home by watching the outside view from his window, which was great by the way. "Mr Dutta was here." Explains the wine in daylight.

Everybody knew that old Dutta man prioritized alcohol over tea and golf upon seduction. Knowing how gagging his personality was did no good because nobody dared to go against him for, he was the running chief of Trade Tower which every businessman needed to ensure harmless and profitable mergers.

"Jules what is the matter? Is Ashtrick Jewelers going bankrupt?" I asked with concern because I did not know what is happening with the family business from when he took over completely as I didn't have anytime to pay attention to it.

He chuckled which set me at ease. "Don't worry I won't ask your help even if I am going bankrupt! I feel like Dad is hiding something from us."

Daddy dearest and secrets?

~

Woohoooooo!

Anyone excited?

On that note I am even writing my other Romance story - THE LOVE DOOR - When living in guilt becomes more dreading than death.

Please shower it with love too!

Lot's of love,

Sana :)