8 | kissing depressing life

I looked in for any traces of black cat because Adaego, being all fancy like always  has read my horoscope in the morning and predicted that a black damn cat will change my fate, having a nuts best friend is quite a hellions task

Adaego was so into this horoscope, star signs and superstitious things because coming from Nigeria all this Indian culture fascinated him so much.

Talk about me, why do I believe in his stupid prediction? Huh - because I think seeing the turn of events in life I actually wanted something good to happen so this is why the concept of fate attracted me for time being, what could be go wrong in belief?

Big brother is in deep trouble as I can see him flinch every now and then whenever Elsie touched him by mistake. I wanted to laugh out loud but I still have got an image to maintain in front of Mummy, so instead I start focusing on the food. It was seafood, although fishes and prawns weren't my favourite but I can devour it.

Whereas it was a complete different story for Gabriel brother, he hates seafood from the bottom of his black heart. Nothing was running smooth for him tonight - first got himself a date who turned out to be none other than a distant relative of Mummy and now the food, and the fascinating part about Terry hasn't even started yet!

"Son, have some more soup."
Mummy literally was concentrating more on what Terry was eating instead of eating her food.

From the corner of my eyes I watched Gabriel Brother grunting lowly watching Mummy disband her own sons to take care of her only son in law whom again Gabriel dislikes for particular reasons.

Sometimes I wonder what even Gabriel likes because mostly he hates everything.

Obviously he loved boxing maybe that is the only thing he doesn't dislike.

Ah - how can I forget about his passion to criticise everyone around and kill the enthusiasm of young talent.

"Is the salt okay dear? I took very care after the last time you couldn't eat because of the salt."
Mummy maybe has forgotten the little golden manners of table as she kept speaking before Terry could even take in a bite of his food.

"I think everybody is fine with it. Okay-ish."

At this reply Gabriel clattered his spoon on the table excusing himself. See, this is why Terry isn't likes here much because everything we do for him he is still always ungrateful, in simple description he is an egotist.

I don't even know what Isobel sister saw in him that she jumped straight into marriage.

"Such bad manners! Elsie dear why don't you go and check on him."

I looked at the terrifying face Elsie made, obviously who would want to go and comfort a pissed person when she isn't even his girlfriend.

This was my cue to be the gentleman and a life saviour for the beauty dressed in shiny black frock.