17 | 911 Kiss?

V H R E A

The abyss of death he thinks about himself! Trying to be my saviour?

When the world dissed me with plagiarism about my work matching some illiterate methodology usage I didn't back down and this moron Kriag thinks I am going to be terrified by a group of people who thinks I am dating him.

That must be the most ridiculous thing I have ever acknowledged but only after the hard work of digging information from the Daily Only about some stupid missing princess, and moreover another headache because Prof Ira strictly mentioned we can't use Naveen Bapte's articles as reference for it as if he was her immortal enemy in the dying world.

Why the hell did the princess have to run away and make my life difficult about writing a useless assignment, when in reality she had everything a person needed to survive that too in a Royal way?

Maybe the same reason you are running Fifeteen.

I knew it, good heavens I am fifteen minutes late to Prof Ira's class and a special thanks to Kriag for it. Just perfect, got late to submit my first article of the semester clipping all chances of grace marks, not even for presentation I might receive seeing the messed up ink in the papers in the hurry of yesterday's events.

Couldn't have Acute remind me about this earlier than yesterday night! Such a bastard he is.

Improvement begins with I not by because.

Alright, correct it is. I should stop being an ass to everybody whoever is trying to help me and instead focus on keeping both the college and work life in check, better than living in a parallel star gazing sky.

"Crap! Monetization of Royalty - and you think I wouldn't know it is pulled out from Naveen Bapte's collection. You aren't allowed into my class for the next three semesters!" I heard Prof Ira's quaking voice even before I could enter inside, that sounded rouge.

For abodes sake why today had to be such a worse day in all, an inhumane meeting with Kriag wasn't enough that now I have to deal with a fuming Professor. I should have just stayed back in the office and send Blyton instead for the submission, poor choice.  

"Please come in the next queen of Natya dynasty, very gracious Miss Ashtrick!" I flinched not at what Prof Ira had addressed me with but alternately because she dared to throw a bundle of paper almost on my feet.

That freaking woman should have known better than not to mess with me. Clutching the borrowed dog tag tightly in my right palm I tried imagining Aminesh's face, my blue eyed crush but all I could see was a crisscross of red lines. Didn't this trick work the last time I was burning fire at Kriag? Why wasn't it working again?

I restrained my lips from smiling. Smirking.

"Well Prof. Good Morning. I think you should replace your choice of tea from bubble to green." I spoke out my heart just without thinking twice.

I  barely heard somebody clear a throat and then the mass number of students erupted in a gasp few followed by laughter, while afew stared thinking I am mad, crazy is I am.

"Quiet Now!" Prof Ira shouted glaring at me while I wanted to turn back and shout at the group of girls talking about the dog tag in my hand, like seriously were they stalking Kriag even for his choice of underwear brand, poor soul breathing without privacy.

Surely I can't be feeling pity for that idiot Kriag, who knows he might be loving it instead!

"Now that you are done being savage would you mind presenting me your assignment, Miss." I couldn't help but give a loud humorous laugh at the ventriloquist tone Prof Ira is using, talking from the belly instead of her lips that shows how much riled up she is. Ah! I am loving this too much for my liking.