H E L L O

Hello dear lovely readers,

It's me again!
Don't you guys agree that Dobby has really bright green eyes and I love it's quirked smile, with his large beautiful ears XD

Thank you dear readers for the healthy support you provide me. All your reads and especially the votes, not to forget the exploding comments section motivates me to write more and come up with better things.

I really appreciate the time and love you are giving to my story,so, I would love to know how you found it.

Stumbled in suggestions?
Someone's recommendation?

There are a few things I would love you all to know before you get started with the story.

The reason WHY I came up with this story and I am pretty sure sometimes even you all go through it.

Here it is - Whenever I look at my face in the mirror I go through a shockwave of questions -

Who am I?
What have I become?
Who was I?
What will I be in the future?
Is this life?
Why me?

These questions don't let me sleep for most nights, I think, think and keep thinking, too much!

⚫ Serene Affairs is not exactly a LOVE story. It is established too vastly on numerous scenarios and emotions, family relationships, friendships, betrayal and deaths. So please back down if you are here for a love story.

(That absolutely doesn't mean Love is not a part of the story)

⚫For all those who are confused or surprised of Indian schooling system, there is a little clarification I have : Vhrea is a college student and running a PR company,of course, with the help of her father.
Kriag is a renowned boxer, internationally, bringing name, fame and laurels to the country and their home state.
So, in such cases the institute may make an exception for these students for their attendance, but they do have to write their exams.

⚫The story is a SLOW BURNER.

⚫Lastly, a warm welcome into the story with a cup of flooding love to all of you!

Please enjoy!

For me stories are an escape from real world where I can laugh and cry for no particular reasons, so I try writing for majorly entertaining people (: (Dobby's smile is so straight)

Okay-Okay. I am done with my not-so-short introduction. And you guys stop watching Dobby and try to concentrate on what I am sharing.

Now, show some love to my smart Vhrea Ashtrick and the Mendel brothers.

P.S: Your votes give me hopes (puppy eyes)

Huh-Don't kill me. I am done!

Love,
Sana Afreen.

Love,Sana Afreen