22.0 | winter camping?

K R I A G

Whoever has come up with this idea of camping is a genius but indeed a fool to call it a family event, because somehow it is has become an extended version of it, friends involved too.

Although camping in the middle of winter in Nainital is not a quite chilling idea with the busting of wild winds, sudden snow and frozen lakes but again where is the fun if not having the time of your life in a iced shed. I must say this is quite an innovative idea to celebrate a bachelors party for Lucas marriage.

After googling and a little research these are the basic five for Camping -

1. Tent (and footprint, stakes)                                                                                                           

2. Sleeping bags,Sleeping pads,Camping pillow.(basically all the sleeping equipment)                   

3. Headlamps or flashlights (and extra batteries)                                                                                                 

4. Camp chairs,Camp table (if no picnic table)                                                                                           

5.Lantern(and mantles and fuel/batteries if needed)

So here I am trying to fix this halyard sort of cord or stick whatever it was, for making to stand on its feet in order to help the waterproof trampoline because it would be an utmost shame to die of hypothermia in an unexpected rain in the middle of nowhere.

But this persisting stick wouldn't just enter into the right hole as the tent kept faltering to the ground, whisking away the tarp to the south and colliding with the hiking pole. This was so frustrating and now I understood it wasn't supposed to be a one man attempt into building this giant tent house, especially without any prior knowledge on this line of work.

I wish there should have been a manual with directions, don't they usually give one.

"Attach it to the second hole Kriag." I heard a chirpy Elsie from somewhere around, as nothing else seems to be working I did what she asked to. 

"Wow, Wow, Really! It worked." I was jumping up and down because it has already taken me one hour into this with useless success.

"Now lift it up along with the next pipe. . I mean stick or whatever. " Another direction from Elsie and surprisingly this also worked making me wonder was she from a psychic hierarchy.

"Elsie you are incredible, next! " I shouted and twirled around only to find her head dropped in a mini book, the supposedly missing manual.

And here I was thinking too much about a future teller, somebody save the world, Lord.

Anyway her crucial instructions were a real much of a help and something is indeed better than nothing.

"Please do elaborate further. " I mimicked the winds and watched Adeago and Husna struggle with the camp chair setting, serves right for selecting a premium package of doing everything from scratch for a camp night.

"Hey Acute, give me a hand although I already have mine! " I shouted and invited him over for a little help.

Acute had never been a close bud type of dude to me but surely could be considered as an accomplice, a few meets and greets in the Economics class sometimes, or the team game for basketball. It is sometimes good to have his personality around.