14.0 | the cliche fall

G A B R I E L

I couldn't believe how low the standards of newspapers have fallen from the past many years, the untold fact is they had more freedom and individuality before India got its independence because after the decade from when the country started growing economically the statures of the news columns are filled with things which the rich and elite people want the below classes to understand : filling up the unwanted terror and dividable gap between the population scale.

Present day papers are only filled with monetization news, commercial advertisements and voraciously stuffed with very little truth about the things actually happening in a society, town, in complete the nation.

Must be wondering of what this rampage was all about - no, there wasn't any news about Kriag coming out of a party with two girls dangling on his ass.

I too honestly don't know why I was so outraged, but maybe partly because in today's Daily Only  at the end coloumn of eighth page I read the weirdly annoying news - some man being arrested in an unknown country for farting in louder decibels than usual in public which ambivalently caused a ruckus for displeasure among the fellow citizens  - this was what all the rage of mine for, like come on, what has Indian locals has to do about some weird rules of a not visited land by maximum of us? 

Instead why couldn't they write some influencing and interesting history facts about that place or geographical lineage so that people could actually gain some information as they are giving their precious few minutes to read the news.

The mass media world has just become a usage of militate of journalism resource and exploitation for peoples own benefit, what a shame to all the hardworking reporters trying to make a living with reinforcement of genuine information.

If I wasn't busy being a coach and boss  to a bunch of seven talented youngsters surely I was going to make up a republic renaissance in the media and journalism industry. 

"Stop throwing things on the doormat Gabriel, we don't want another falling episode of Vhrea."

Meher scolded me picking up the newspaper from the colourful piper doormat, one of Isobel's collection which she deliberately placed at my door with the best interests that whenever I enter or leave my cabin it can atleast remind me that I have an apparently living, still breathing sweet sister - which she surely is, sweeter than honey.

Anyways I bet Meher could be a better news reporter because her one powerful dialogue held two vital information - it was time for Vhrea to convince my trained boys which I am waiting eagerly for of how is she going to beat me in my own game, and the other was Meher referring her as Vhrea which is unusual because except for me Meher never calls anyone above her position with a first name, quite dignified she is.

"What is that with your long face?" Meher asked, although it must be me who should ask her because today her make up seemed quite hideous, concealing unseen visions behind, maybe her marriage was blooming clouds and happy rains.

"I overstayed at Mendel Mansion, the maid got confused of mine and Kriag's underwear because -"

"TMI! Gosh, Gabriel."

Meher gave a loud shrieking cry crumpling the papers she was holding, maybe the championship details. Okay - So, I guess we aren't supposed to discuss undergarment labels with ladies, but wait, what is TMI?

Is it by any chance Tameez Multemedia Industry? But that isn't any clothing brand.

My perplexed eyebrows gave the perfect acting expression for the question I wanted to ask, sometimes I vaguely wonder would I make it to the acting industry better than Kriag, anyways to my quest Meher responded by saying Too Much Information which supposedly is a very common acronym in the general social media, at least not to me.