32 | The Cursed Lovers

V H R E A

"I was dreaming in my sleep but then I realised I was sleeping in my dream while dreaming about sleep instead of sleeping in my dream." I explained to Gabriel about the tough situation I was stuck in until now.

"I agree I am becoming old. Now, can you please tell that it was supposed to be a tongue twister rather than . . You know?"

I was at a loss of words seeing Rusty Pants trying to use the full capacity of his communication knowledge yet not finding the right thing to say.

"Well, long story short I was sleeping and now you woke me up!" I said finally glancing at the clock only to read the heartbreaking truth, it was two in the morning and why was Rusty Pants calling me now.

We might have gotten closer, on a better understanding level where he can transparently read me and of course enjoy teasing me with my non experience of sexual relationship, although deep down he is happy that he is the only one who gets to take the benefits of my beauty and sexiness. The one to mark me his, not yet though because he still hasn't given a yes to my proposal.

But calling at the early before dawn was something entirely in a different level which meant I was damn irritated. He is not going to be forgiven for this, this.

With my schedule I hardly manage to fall asleep the right hours and now this. Thankfully I wasn't growling or he might end up assuming I am a werewolf in the shifted form under the full moon.

"Can you come down?" Gabriel asked as if on cue I even heard a strong gust of wind, one which could make you fall for it and even pee at the spot.

To where?

"Pardon. I didn't get you?" I said trying to sniffle a yawn and wondering when did my A C temp was set so low that again I was getting the vibes of being stuck in a cold storage, again.

"Short story long. The weather is quite amazing, the little drizzle of rain drops with the karaoke of winds flying away large packets of magical aura around and . . "

"I am going to count till three and then hang up if you aren't coming to the point." On waking my ass at the freak hour of the passionate night.

"Okay, darling. Don't get mad! Can you please come down and get a coat along, I am freezing to oblivion."

Darling! He called me darling. He called you darling. He called me darling. Like in real, darling.

That could have continued on in a loop till the solar system becomes extinct if he wouldn't have suddenly sneezed and scared the hell out if me.

Let's take things slow. My poor brain. Gabriel was s here, at my place, at two in the night. He called me Darling. That tasted er sounded foreign yet heart touching.

And he was freezing to death. Wait, isn't the security guard in duty?

"Darling please hurry up. The night sleep s becoming younger." I heard my speaker vibrating against my neck.

Uhm - this damn phone.

That set my foot on race with the horses as I managed to grab a loose coat which can easily fit Gabriel and threw the window open. There he stood staring directly into my eyes even from the height three floors down.

His grey eyeballs were shining like the unnoticed star in the clear sky while he managed to give in a loop sided smile, I assume, but certainly that looked like a dirty smirk from here.

"Don't throw it from the window babes."

Babes. Wait - is he drunk? And why the hell was I still in the call?