5 | bonsai teaches life

H A P P Y   R E A D I N G!

V H R E A

Life is never easy and that is a cruel acceptable fact, at least for me. I know well that if I am going to work myself to oblivion and come back home with a crappy headache, life wasn't going to show me any sympathy.

Every time Fifeteen is set back at any point I have to give my blood and sweat to check out every possibility to realm its quality back. It has never been an easy journey in the past two years in growing it from a seven member working shitty place into a twenty employee's office.

Swallowing a pain killer without any mercy I drank the cool fresh water from my glass which is meant to be a deadly combination in medic terms according to Daddy dearest. I have finally got my bike back and satisfactorily Omma isn't planning any escape plans for me because she is busy inviting Acute to home on every minute occasion, possibly.

I feel so lonely because I am damn tired and I only wish Grandma would be here giving me one of her life saving head massage or at least Jules, he is another story to be told because that bastard doesn't have the minimum basic courtesy to check up on his sister.

This felt such an exhausting week already and still the important meeting with Mendel group is pending about this Sunday. Thinking about that is only making me cry in agony of meeting Douche bag Mendel again!

He is definitely going to be my Kryptonite!

I couldn't agree any less with my subconscious on this part so I decided to leave a positive message on the official post of Fifeteen and go silently to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a big day and I still have to deal with Lyle about which I have asked Rosa to work on.

When you are sending a message especially when in haste consider reading it once more so that it wouldn't end up conveying the negative image about the text =]

I didn't know what made me type that but still sometimes I loved to let my brain do all the work and send some goodies to my lovely team to keep up their spirits very high.

"Jules if you are in Africa please get me one beautiful rug from there and by chance if you are wandering in Japan then I want one of those handmade fans and if in China bring me a strawberry hair clip. I wish you are just dead and never come back . . . and if you don't show up yourself by the end of this week I am going to leak your entire make out images with Black Widow's doll."

This was Vhrea Destiny Ashtrick kind of way in telling Jules that I was doing fine and I am missing him. His phone has been off so I just left him a voicemail because Daddy dearest wouldn't reveal his whereabouts as one time I sabotaged one of his important meetings just to meet that ass brother of mine!

Snuggling into my Peo bear I switched off the lights hoping that I could find some peace in the darkest realms of no sunlight, but it seems everyone doesn't have the same perception about nights.