6 | inside the ring

Happy 7th Anniversary BTS and all the ARMY !💜💜

V H R E A

The noise pollution at this place could beat the unnerving noise of a jammed radio!

When Jules said he would take me to a place I didn't expect to be sandwiched between common people who were busy shouting and cheering to watch two people beat each other to death. It was a boxing match with no ring value which meant any methodology can be used to win a match.

Maybe this is what an illegal conduct of punch fight looks like. I had no idea that Jules was into this thing, he had been practicing martial arts for learning self defense from the age of five but being interested in boxing is what I didn't know about.

The place was flooding with people betting on both the participants of the hour match. People kept swarming until the final announcement was made about the beginning of a match in the speakers. Listening to it I wondered how come an illegal place is so equipped. Wouldn't the police force them to flee the place when caught?

"Jules don't tell me you are betting!"

I had to shout ask him because of the mass sound created by the cheering of the fans to which he simply gave a knowing smile which meant he surely did.

"Destiny stay calm and just watch the match, see how awesome Brown Sugar plays."

"Brown Sugar sounds more like Brown Agar."

The star stuck glint in Jules eye were gone as soon as I put that remark making me conclude that this Brown Sugar was somebody whom my brother liked so much I guess, fandom does changes many normal things after all.

If ever the decibels could be calculated in this stuffed place I am sure it will make a new Guinness world record, my eyes scanned the weirdness of people thinking how even people could be so sadistic to enjoy such a thing. I bet it's going to be bloodshed for the next how much ever minutes, should I start searching a photographer in this mass people because there are high chances I can find one.

You are a true Gem baby!

"BS!"

If my ears could possible tear up maybe it will be because of Jules for being such a devoted fan shouting with his full lungs, my poor eardrums has to bear all this. I checked my phone discreetly trying to see, if the picture I had managed to take of him drinking cigarette is clear or not. Satisfied that it was still beautifully capture saved in my phone memory I couldn't help but smile, because that was a jackpot to threaten Jules or blackmail him whenever I wanted to.

It was a bummer picture.

I watched a man having a handsomely toned body putting on his ash colored gloves while the crowd cheered for him, although his face was covered with a black mask and his hair looked lovely tucked tightly with a rubber head band around his forehead. Only his eyes were to the display which I couldn't even see from where I was sitting, he did a little jogging getting inside the red circle and showed a V sign with his gloved fingers to the crowd without making any eye contact, which was enough to turn the crowd even wilder than initially they were.