28 | proposal's

V H R E A 

Emotions are just like water, be it happiness, sadness, patience, and the sense to take responsibility which usually takes the form of a given container but once reaching a limit, it overflows, emptying it uselessly.

That is how I was feeling now. The wrought of being treated wrong, a sudden showdown of criticism at every living decision I had taken.

"Dada, you had no right to do it. That's my company!" I screamed at the top of my lungs because I felt angry, the dice of cheat was poisoning all my cells.

"Destiny! That is not how you talk to your grandfather!" Omma scolded me and made an urgent apology to the devil in context.

I had enough of him. The last thing I expected Grandfather was to get involved in my business, Fifeteen was like my baby and I can't let him touch a hair of it in my presence, but he did.

"Fedrick is taking care of your Serene Affairs organization so I had every right to interfere for the best results." Grandfather spoke back in a calmingly dead tone.

"What if I didn't want to work with the police? I am the head and I make decisions for things related to Fifeteen. Can you stop being an imposition to all of us, for God sake!" I continued with my screaming match and wished Jules was here to see my bold side finally coming out against this dictator.

"Destiny!" 

"No Omma, just let me speak today. And Dada, you listen I am not your daughter and you don't own me. Daddy maybe your son that is why obliges to all the cages and chains you have made for him but I am different. I will save my father from a man like you who only knows to lash out orders and change the courses of other's lives!"

I wouldn't have reacted this badly if Grandfather would have kept himself away from my work and ethics. He thought it was a good idea to partner up with the police as our site has become a collecting hub of many depressing messages from people ranging of different generations. This could make the police easier to keep the record and statistics of the mental health if general public and given on the feedback of our psychologist we can mark up any serious issues like suicide and maybe able to save few lives.

That was such a genuine cause of help but why was I against it? Because users approach us anonymously and if we are going to try saving lives then it is time to put on a black hat as it means we will be exploiting the trust of our users by searching their addresses for the heroic mission.

That may make people think twice before approaching us and here is when we will end up losing the main cause of this attempt, we can't afford losing thousands of users to save one life, sometimes words an also do the heal and help.

"Stop it Destiny!" Omma was on the verge of almost slapping me, why not, her disciplined daughter was showing the symptoms of a brat but this was very necessary.

I can't crumble because of termites in my relationships with my family.

"Dada, did you ever think your actions and decisions are killing my life? How can you be so harsh and cruel to your own family? You definitely don't believe the love and trust of my father be-"

"That's enough, Vhrea." I did a neck flicker to confirm whether it was really Daddy dearest or not, disappointingly it was, and I really didn't wish to be in the bad books of my father.

The look in his eyes told me straight of how angry he is with me, of course he must be, if I am protective and defensive about my father even Daddy dearest is going to be securing and loving for his own father.