31 | confessions

V H R E A

It's not like I am asking us to get married or I am forcing you to love me. I am just putting the facts out.

"I don't really know what love is but all I am asking is, for us to be together. Share some quality time, hold hands to comfort each other and just have a sweet meal together. Eat a bar of ice cream, laugh on random things and for a change just have an unnecessary quarrel, then make up to each other. This is how I want us to be." I confessed my sketchy thoughts.

This wasn't the out of the heart conversation, I did work thoroughly on this. Balancing all the pros and cons, the lies of life and whites of death, the possibilities of strangling few choices and exploring new voices, my only conclusion was I needed to know what was the feeling I always have when around Gabriel.

"Life isn't a joke Vhrea nor a teenage confession." Here it goes again.

I don't understand what is the connection between liking him and my age. Is it because I am just turning twenty does he think I am not capable of taking care of him, or I am not mature enough to his standards.

"I am not doing confessions! I am asking you to love me." I sounded very selfish unlike Kriag who sweetly asked me the contrast to my way of proposal.  He requested love and I was demanding it. I was both excited and nervous to see what Gabriel will do.

Maybe it could even be that Gabriel is still a virgin and is waiting for the only one, so he is a bit inexperienced with women and probably thinks I might not be okay with physical display of affections or some mature skinship activities of a couple.

Wasn't Husna tagged along with me to here? Where does she disappear when I am in desperate relationship advice?

In business set ups when meeting a client your true strength is displayed when you show your power and hold over the matter - at least that is what I do and aren't being in a relationship is same as taking care of one's livelihood?

Without wasting any time, like almost hearing the click of a camera I hauled my arms around Gabriel's neck and readied up the full outrage of my show.

The wall back of Gabriel became his protector as I pressed my lips on his with my extreme passion from the previous confession. It took him a second to come out of the initial shock as he tried distancing me away from him.

Comes out that being his student I used the self defence knowledge which he had taught me on him only, locking his hand with my sadly retrieved hand from his soft hair I tasted his lower lip. It felt like licking a fresh strawberry and addictively I pursued his upper lip also which made a moan transfer from my body to his, it felt electrifying.

Giving up he pulled my neck closer with his own free hand and started devouring my lips as if I were the goddess of purity. I couldn't help but be thrilled with every touch as it sent a serene vibration down my nerves.

This felt so good. It seems an eternity has passed and with this rate my lips will be swollen than a kismis with hypertension.

Panting heavily like a dog I pulled away, being suddenly embarrassed about my impulsive act.

"Point proved Miss Ashtrick. But still -"

"What proof? Gabriel let's be together and that is final. You don't need to say me I love you or something. I just want to be with you, being your girlfriend."

I spoke urgently so that he wouldn't misunderstand my intentions that probably I am only looking for a physical touch relationship to satisfy my hormones.