12 | prophecies and bossy

There are those particularly occasional days when how much ever you try to blow dry, use a scaling straightener, or even an avoidable electric curler, out of your zillion hair there is that one strand which stands out: how much ever it is tamed st...

There are those particularly occasional days when how much ever you try to blow dry, use a scaling straightener, or even an avoidable electric curler, out of your zillion hair there is that one strand which stands out: how much ever it is tamed still remains intact to its ordeal.

Adaego tells that is how I am, he believes stardom has changed me into a different man. Like, every passing day my emotions are becoming as pensively hollow as my smile. Pathetic he growls.

I wanted to make my own money so that big brother or Dad didn't have to be always on a trail check for me, tracing my every PIN punch information, and winning competitions weren't getting my expected enough.

Being a very simple homo - sapien I was greedy for every beautiful thing, so I decided to use my charm and good looks. If not now then when will they help me?

At least not when as old as the hills.

That was the very first time Adaego has said something hurtful to me, stating that I was running into an easy path to get money not realizing how much of a danger and difficulties I am neglecting, which now I think is he was quite optimistic about.

When I went to shoot for the first commercial I was selected for, I honestly thought it is going to be easy as pie, not engraving the truths of life.

Until, the Ad shoot director was beyond pissed with my lack of attentive acting to a certain degree that after the fifty second-th take he didn't even wait for me to start the dialogue, only watching my expression he would shout an unbelievably shrieking cut followed by some useful repellent dialogues.

You are a garnished land of eclipse acting! Utterly brazen! Talent-less!

Those were his exact words which I still remember even though it's already been four years, that was an eye opener for me to realise how difficult it was to promote a soft mattress company. Moreover the one provided to me for the shot was freezing hard as stone.

Maybe numerous times referred being talentless, the particular word has become my trigger to emotional concise. Whenever I hear the word it feels like strangling someone to death or make love to someone till her bones break out of pressure, a hard fuck.

An unknown makeup artist was applying some lip color to me, even blabbering about how I must take extra care of them to make them look more attractive and glossy.

Aishwarya: my hair stylist from the past one year just entered the changing room with a hot blazing curler in her beautiful hands, almost hitting the makeup artist which bought a loud beastly screech of fear from him smudging the magenta lipstick line on my face.

"Deva! For what are you being paid?" Aishwarya shouted dabbing a tissue on the now unwanted line on my chin.

Aishwarya is the best castigate character I have ever seen, ever met, you see it was clearly her mistake to be late and to an extent even giving a heat injury to her co-worker. Instead of being guilty and stupid she instead started tongue lashing at the poor, pleasant, courteous and still smiling make up artist's soul.