70

Okay ima do a sex scene in the next chapter because, I was going to do one in this one towards the end, but the chapter was already starting to get pretty long

"You be lying bruh, hell I said quick and you goin' round after round." Kofi complained as he locked the door to the apartment after Zaidee walked out.

"That was not me, I was ready to go after the first thirty minutes, you extended it by a hour and a half." Zaidee pointed one of her fingers at him. Kofi pushed her hand away and walked past her. "Yeah exactly." She nodded her head and sped walk to catch up with him. The two continued on their way out of the apartment complex and got in Kofi's car.

"Can we go on a mini grocery shopping trip?" Zaidee asked aloud as she adjusted her seat. He must've been riding around with one of his friends, because the passenger seat was pushed back way too far.

"I'm not goin' grocery shoppin' we not even gon' be out here long." Kofi shook his head as his eyes looked at his surroundings.

"That's why I said mini. I'm not about to just eat fast food." Zaidee wasn't the type of person who liked to just eat fast food back to back. She got tired of it quick. It didn't matter if it wasn't the same place.

"What kind of car you want?" Kofi's eyes now moved between his phone and the road as he drove and texted.

Zaidee held a confused look on her face and stared at him for a few seconds. "What you mean? Well like why you all of a sudden asking me that?"

"Cause you need a car. I know you be tryna do shit on yo' own but ima' just buy you one. You already got yo' license so you might as well be drivin'." Kofi shrugged his shoulder and dropped his phone in one of the cup holders.

"Okay but what randomly made you think of that right now?" Zaidee was wondering if going to the store with her was that deep.

"Hell nun' I'm finna cop me a hellcat though." He shrugged his shoulders again.

Zaidee didn't say anything for a minute. "Well why you won't just let me have this G-Wagon? You don't gotta just buy something brand new."

Kofi shook his head. "I already sold this." He picked his phone up again. "You want the one that just came out?" He glanced over at her.

"Boy no what the hell? That's so much money. You getting a 2021 hellcat?" She looked at him like he was crazy.

"Duh Zaidee, I ain't finna spend money on no old car though so you need to decide on some that's new. Like 2020 or 2021." He let his phone fall in his lap as he did a sharp turn.

"Dang Kofi you wanna make it to your destination alive or not?" She made sure her seatbelt was buckled.

"I already know what I wanna get you, but I never seen you drive before. Matter fact when we get get to this gas station we switchin' places." He said aloud but he seemed like he was talking to his self.

"You finna let me whip dis' hoe?" A surprised look came over Zaidee's face.

"Ion even know no more because why the hell you just say that." Kofi shook his head and switched into a turning lane so that he could get to the gas station.

After a few minutes Zaidee had adjusted to being behind the wheel since she really never drove, except if her aunt ever asked her to which was definitely a long time ago.

Her driving style wasn't like Kofi's whereas his was reckless and nascar racer like. His seat was always almost as far back as it could go and he had the seat pushed back pretty far from the steering wheel. She also had to adjust the mirrors to fit her view. She didn't drive like a grandma or anything, but it definitely wasn't like Kofi's.

"Girl we would've been made it if I was behind the wheel." Kofi looked at the red light that they'd approached. No matter how many times she tried to tell him to put on his seat belt he never would, or he'd put it on to make her be quiet and then unbuckle it shortly after. She thought it made him more comfortable while he was driving, but he was the same way in the passenger seat.

"Kofi shut up and put your fucking seatbelt back on." She cussed at him causing him to scrunch his face up.

"Why you mad at me? I'm not sayin' you slow I'm just sayin' I'm fast." He mumbled and pulled at his seatbelt.

Zaidee ignored him and waited for the light to turn green. He gave her directions to his friends house and was calling them out as they drove.

"Kofi that's a lot of boys." Zaidee said as she looked at the porch where there were about ten to twelve people. About two of them were girls.

"KoFI tHaT's aLoT Of bOyS." He mocked her. "You here now so come on get out." He grabbed his phone. "You gon' be good." He laid back in his seat and puckered his lips at her. Zaidee kissed him before grabbing her phone too.

"How long you plan on being over here?" She asked as she watched some of the guys eye the tinted vehicle that they were in.

Kofi looked at the time on his phone and it was almost one o'clock. "Probably till' three. Maybe four but I doubt it. What time you supposed to be—"

"What time you supposed to be going to handle whatever you have to do "later"?" She cut him off thinking he was done talking after his first sentence.

"Damn can I talk?" He looked at her. "But—"

"My bad I didn't mean to cut you off." She cut him off again. "Oops." She started laughing.

"What time you meeting wit' Deja bruh?" He asked.

"I think she said about seven." She told him.

Kofi nodded. "Aight well come on." He sat up and got out of the car. Zaidee followed suit and locked it after both doors were shut.

Zaidee opened her Snapchat camera and looked at her face and hair in it making sure she didn't look weird. She then rushed to catch up with Kofi since he was just looking at her, waiting.

"We in some dangerous parts of town huh?" Zaidee looked up at him after taking in her surroundings. There were people out on their porches everywhere and people were loudly laughing across the street and some houses had loud music playing. Most of the cars were either luxury or old school cars sitting on big rims.

"Yeah but you with me." Kofi nodded and stuck his hand out for her to grab but instead she wrapped her arms around his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder until they got to the house that Kofi's friends were at.

"Wassup boy!" One of the guys yelled once Kofi approached the staircase and a smile spread across his face.

"Wassup Monte." Kofi shook hands with the guy and then began saying wassup to everybody else.

"You done brought you a—"

"Naw naw this my girlfriend, her name Zaidee." He cut Monte off by waving his hand. He knew that monte was probably about to say 'a lil bitch' or something else that would make Zaidee jump to defense.

"Damn Kofi you out the game for right now?" A guy named Roscoe asked.

Zaidee looked around noticing that all of his friends were examining her. "Dang you saying that like our relationship supposed to only be temporary." She spoke up looking directly at him.