17

Attitude

"I don't care." Zaidee shook her head.

"What the fuck you mean you don't care?" Kofi furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean I don't care about what you have to say. You need to stop talking to me and go talk to Kylie. I'm tired of her coming up to me and saying slick stuff. You need to cut her off." Zaidee was definitely fed up with Kylie and Nia's bullshit and she didn't mind letting any and everyone know that she was.

Kofi was shocked. He wasn't used to her speaking her mind. Normally she would just ignore what people said or did to her.

"How imma' cut her off if I never fucked wit' her in the first place?" Kofi straight faced her.

Zaidee shrugged. "I don't know. And I don't care. You're wasting time talking to me when you need to go set her straight or something." She was really about to drop his ass because she didn't like drama. She didn't like being around it and she definitely didn't like being involved in it.

Kofi sucked his teeth and nodded. "Aight imma' talk to her. What she say?" He asked.

Zaidee glanced at him before rolling her eyes. "To make a long story short she basically was saying that me and you are always gonna be in the talking stage, we're never gonna be official because if you wanted us to be official we would've skipped the talking stage. Saying that when you and her were together y'all skipped the talking stage, I can't fuck you like she does, I'm not as pretty and talented as her... a lot of stuff that I wasn't too thrilled to hear." She felt her self getting upset just thinking about it.

Kofi held a confused expression on his face. "I never fucked her ass or dated her. The hell. I understand that you mad and shit, but honestly you need to talk to her. Better yet, we need to talk to her ass." Kofi wasn't okay with Kylie claiming they slept together and they dated once. She still hadn't even seen his dick.

Zaidee furrowed her eyebrows. Why did Kylie feel the need to lie?

"Why do both of us need to talk to her?" Zaidee asked.

"So you can tell her ass how you feel and imma' tell her how I feel." Kofi explained.

"I don't wanna talk to her today." Zaidee quickly shook her head.

"We about to go on break. When the fuck you gon' talk to her?" He looked at her and she stared straight past him.

"I jus-" before Zaidee could get her second word out Kofi was pulling her over to Kylie and her friends.

Kylie looked them both up and down. "Can I help you two?" She smirked over at Zaidee.

"Yo' wipe that smirk off yo' ugly ass face." Kofi grilled her causing her to give him a surprised look. Nobody called her ugly.

"What y'all want?" Zoe, Kylie's cousin, spoke up.

Kylie didn't know how to fight and her cousin was always there to back her up and if Kylie was to ever get in a fight, Zoe would definitely jump in since she knew how to use her hands.

"Bitch nobody talkin' to you." Kofi glanced over at her.

"Kofi why you usin' my cousin? You know you don't want her ass." Nia spoke up as she held eye contact with Zaidee.

Kofi looked down at Zaidee. "Talk to them like you was talkin' to me." He nudged her.

Rolling her eyes, Zaidee sucked her teeth. She let out a deep breath before speaking. "Okay.... Nia, I love you as a cousin and all, but I just need you to not talk to me. Like at all." Zaidee shook her head. "Every time you say something to me it's rude and disrespectful. So just shut up talking to me if it's not about anything at home. I don't even know why you're acknowledging me at school, at the beginning of the year you didn't wanna be seen near me. And now, I don't wanna be seen near you. So please keep your distance and just act like I don't exist at school. That way we can both avoid me having to slap the fuck out of you. And Kylie stop coming up to me telling me all about Kofi as if you're his girlfriend. It's annoying and it makes you seem desperate as hell, and it makes me want to stomp your ass out. I don't know if you are aware or not, but Kofi isn't with you. He's with me." Zaidee smiled and pulled Kofi's face down to hers before landing a soft kiss on his lips.

Kylie's mouth dropped but she quickly picked it up before looking at Nia who's mouth was still open.

"Wha-" before she could finish Zaidee grabbed Kofi's hand and walked away. She liked telling people what was on her mind.

"Maybe I should speak up more often." She thought to herself.

Kofi smirked and shook his head. "You tryna speak up and shit. I support it."

"What the fuck is wrong with that bitch?" Zoe asked. Last time she checked, Zaidee was a little bitch who let everyone walk over her.

"I don't know. But I think we should jump her ass." Kylie watched Zaidee get in Kofi's G-Wagon and they quickly pulled off.

"Why?" Nia asked. She wasn't too sure she wanted to jump her cousin. She knew she disrespected her and was rude to her, but she felt like jumping her was a bit much, not to mention, who knows what Kofi would do if he found out they jumped her.

"Because that bitch is doing too much. I know she your cousin and all, but I know you don't care about her ass." Kylie glared at Nia. She was pissed. How dare that little ugly bitch come over to her and disrespect her in front of her friends?

"Why would we jump her and you can't even fight?" Zoe asked her with her eyebrows furrowed. "You seen her nigga? Did you see how he beat Mikey ass his first day back? I'm not tryna go through that." Zoe was a fighter but she wasn't too sure about fighting Zaidee. "Hell that nigga might even shoot us." She added.

"Right." Nia quickly agreed.

"First of all, I can fight. And second of all, fuck her nigga. Nia you just gonna let her disrespect you like that?" Kylie rolled her eyes.

"Girl I'm not trying to talk about this right now." Nia said. Her feelings were a little hurt but she was hiding it.

"Fuck both of y'all. Nia you better ask Zoe to drop you off. And tell Tia I said I hope she feels better." She rolled her eyes before walking away. She was pissed because neither one of them were agreeing that jumping Zaidee was a good idea.