3

Own Shit

Kofi Azeem

"Mr. Azeem. I can't believe you're already fighting again! It's your first week back!" Hastings ugly ass spoke loud and clear but I wasn't caring about shit he was saying.

"Man I don't care how long I been back. If a nigga wanna get jumpy, He gon' get a grade A guaranteed ass whoopin'." I spoke in a regular ass tone as my eyes were glued to the shit on his desk.

"Mr. Azeem." He sighed. "I just don't know what to do with you. Can you tell me why this happened?"

I licked my lips before nodding. "I came ta' school this morning and was going ta' get my shit from them lockers and shit, then that nigga come up to me talkin' bout some I want my one wit' you nigga. I told the nigga we can do the shit after school somewhere else cause I just got back and I'm tryna be cool and shit. But this nigga wasn't tryna hear it. Nigga pulled out this clean ass pocket knife, tryna cut a nigga. That shit y'all found on the floor. Nigga thought he was sneaky tryna cut my ass but I slapped that shit out his hand. Then that's when the nigga tried ta' go in on me. But I know how ta' defend myself. So I beat that nigga ass. Gave him exactly what the fuck he asked for." I explained as I remained in my slouched position.

A nigga just got outta jail and niggas wanna fight and shit. Aight. Let's fight. Lemme' beat y'all asses right quick.

Mr. Hastings was a ugly ass man. White, pale, blonde and gray hair, gray eyes. But just ugly as hell.

"Well... lucky for you Mr. Azeem, it'll be viewed as you were acting in self defense since Mr. Cole pulled a knife out on you." He rubbed his stubble covered chin. "You know I just want you to do better Kofi. Why can't you just act right in school?" He asked me.

O fucking lord. Here we go.

I shrugged. "If a nigga wanna fight and he hit me first, I'm beatin' his ass. No discussion. I'm tryna be cool in school but niggas testin' me and I ain't even been back long." I said honestly and brought my hand up to my curly hair.

Hastings nodded. "I see. Well look. I'm letting you off the hook this time because it's your first fight of the year, and because it was an act of self defense. But you keep up this behavior and you will not be walking this year. You know I'm trying to help you stay out of trouble but you're gonna have to meet me halfway." He pinched the bridge of his ugly ass nose and stared at me.

"I am doin' good. I only been here for two damn days. Give a nigga time to settle in first." I spoke.

"Get it together Mr. Azeem. Now get out of here and get home so I can talk to Mr. Cole." He dismissed me and I gladly left out that bitch.

School was in session and everybody was in they classrooms and shit so I walked the empty ass halls and called my homeboy Cam. He been looking after my shit while I was locked up. He was my cousin even though we acted like blood brothers or some shit.

"Wassup fam? You good?" He answered on the second ring.

"Yeah nigga I'm straight. Where you at tho'?" I asked as I made my way out the building.

I began walking towards the parking lot so I could drive away from this bitch.

"I'm at the crib wit' a few hoes. Some light chill shit."

"Coo'." I nodded. "I'm finna' roll through." My eyes landed on my G-Wagon.

"Aight fam, we gon' chat it up when you get here."

********

"Yeah fam'. You know pops said he got some shit he want you to do." Me and Cam slapped hands before he passed me the blunt he was smoking on.

"Oh yeah? Wassup?" I asked after hitting the blunt and passing it back to him. That shit felt good too.

"You know he got some weight that need to be moved?" Cam eyes was glued to the fat booty bitch that was staring him down.

"I hear you. Where he tryna move that shit too?" I asked him. Cause a nigga ain't goin out of state or no shit.

"Next town ova'." He shrugged and I nodded since I was cool with that.

"Aight. When he tryna push that shit?" I asked.

A nigga still gotta be on some slick shit cause cops be looking for any reason to bust a nigga. I got locked up because they found some baby ass shit up on a nigga. Nun major though.

"This weekend. He got a truck for it and shit. Said he tryna help you get back on ya' grind. Said if you can make this lil trip he can break you off half a mill. That's how much you gon' be pushin to west side."

My eyes widened a lil bit. "Damn, you for real?" I need some assurance.

"Yeah. That's how much you gon' be pushin'." He nodded.

"Aight. I see pops tryna make sure a nigga back on his shit." I smirked.

"It's whatever my nigga. Aye Melanie, come show my boy what that neck do." He motioned for this one hoe that had a nice ass and a nice rack. Shawty was lookin good.

"We can go to the back room." She said while staring at me.

"Aight." I rubbed my hands together before lookin over at Cam. "You had that neck before?"

He smirked and nodded.

"Aight then baby girl. Lead the way." I stood up and pulled on my saggin jeans and followed behind shawty.

"How old are you?" She asked.

I scoffed. "Old enough to get my dick sucked." I looked her up and down.