16

Bitch

"Mikey... you do remember that I told you me and Kofi are seeing each other, don't you?" Zaidee frowned a little as she removed his arm from around her waist.

Chuckling, Mikey held his hands up. "My bad. Yeah I remember. Just tryna be friends." He smirked a little. So what if he was a little touchy? He couldn't help it.

Zaidee eyed him for a little bit. Every time she saw him today he was trying to either hug her or hold her. She didn't really see Kofi throughout the day since they didn't have any classes together and he was always sitting with his friends at lunch.

"Besides, where the fuck yo' nigga at? He ain't here walking with you to lunch. Mikey is." Mikey popped his imaginary collar.

Yeah and I wish you would just walk away. She thought to herself. Mikey was an okay guy but he did a little too much for her.

Shrugging her shoulders, she spoke. "He's probably already in the cafeteria."

Mikey rolled his eyes. He wasn't trying to get with Zaidee, but he would show Kofi that he could have her if he wanted to.

"You about to go sit with him?" He asked.

Zaidee sighed. "No. I'm sitting with my friends." She said as they approached the cafeteria entrance.

"Daaaaamn. Y'all don't even sit together? That's crazy." Mikey acted all surprised.

Zaidee furrowed her eyebrows and walked into the cafeteria. "Bye Mikey." She waved at him and she wasn't trying to be rude but she unintentionally walked off before he could say anything else.

She approached her normal seat, seeing Deja.

"Where's Layla?" She asked.

"Over there at Antwon and them table. She said she was giving him her homework answers for one of they classes." Deja shrugged while stuffing fries into her mouth.

Zaidee nodded. She wasn't really hungry so she wasn't gonna go through the line.

"I'll be right back. I'm about to go get me some chips." Zaidee stood up from the table.

Deja nodded and Zaidee walked out of the cafeteria and headed towards the machines.

"Yo' baby you got change for a ten?" Zaidee turned around and Kofi was a few feet away from her.

"Yeah.." she nodded.

"Aight bring me some Hot Cheetos and a Gatorade."

She sucked her teeth and nodded once he walked away. Kofi sat on the opposite side of the cafeteria of her and she didn't really wanna walk all the way over there.

She got herself a bag of classic Lays first before getting his stuff.

Feeling a presence behind her, she turned around.

"What's this?" Nia touched the necklace she had on. It looked like it cost a lot of money and her sister needed some abortion money. Even though it was technically too late since she was over 24 weeks, they had connections and had somebody who could get the job done.