56

I did not proof read this but I realllyyyy wanted to update so excuse any mistakes.

few days later

"Where yo' phone at?" Kofi hadn't forgotten about what he'd seen on her phone the other day. They were chilling in the living room, but Kofi wanted to go play basketball so they were about to leave out soon.

"Charging." Zaidee stared at the tv and bit into another Oreo cookie. Bob's Burgers was on and although she had already seen the episode, she was still entertained by it.

Kofi eyed her for a few more seconds before getting up. He went into his room and grabbed her phone off the charger. He placed his thumb on the home button and when it said incorrect password he scrunched his face up.

"Why you delete my fingerprint? You hiding shit." He came up the hallway with her phone in his hand.

Zaidee looked over at him before getting up and snatching her phone. "I'm not hiding anything. I deleted your fingerprint when we broke up."

Kofi smacked his lips. "Unlock yo' phone so I can put it back." He demanded.

Instead of replying to him, Zaidee just unlocked her phone and handed it to him. She had nothing to hide so she wasn't worried.

"What's yo' password?" He asked as he got to her settings.

"2407." Zaidee mumbled as she placed her attention back on the tv. She grabbed the pack of Oreos and ate another one.

After saving his fingerprint he went to Instagram and looked for the DM he had seen the other day but she had deleted it.

"Come on, we finna go." He closed the app and threw her phone on the couch.

Zaidee grabbed her phone before it could slide off the couch. She turned the tv off and grabbed the Oreos so she could put them up.

Still tasting the Oreos on her teeth, Zaidee figured that she had little black spots on her teeth from the black cookies. "Wait let me brush my teeth!" She yelled out as she speedily walked to the bathroom.

*****

"Lil' Zaidee." Cam smirked as he approached Zaidee and his cousin. Zaidee was leaning against the passenger side door while Kofi had the backdoor open while he dug through his duffel bag.

"Hello Cam." She gave him a small smile as she glanced around at the other people outside.

"You and my cousin back talkin'?" He asked as he looked over at Kofi who was still occupied.

"Yeah, something like that." She mumbled. "But just  back talking. We're not official at the moment." She didn't want people thinking they were dating again because she wasn't ready to be official with him again.

Cam nodded. "I got you."

Kofi finally closed the backdoor, throwing his bag over his shoulder. He shook hands with Cam and grabbed Zaidee's. He lead them closer to where everybody else was at.

"How long you plan on being up here?" Zaidee asked as she continued to look around. She noticed some people from school, but she'd never associated with any of them.

"Do it matter?" He stopped his conversation with Cam, looking down at her.

Zaidee was beginning to wonder where his new found attitude had come from. "Yes it does matter." She answered him.