8

First Kiss

Omniscient

1 week later

Zaidee was quiet as she listened to Deja talk on the phone.

"I'm gonna come pick you up. If I were you I wouldn't dress up too extra because I don't know if your nigga gonna be there but I do know that the nigga is crazy." Deja spoke and Zaidee listened.

They were going to this girl named Kylie's party. It was the third one she was throwing this year. Deja was complaining about how they missed the last two so they were definitely going to this one and Zaidee wasn't gonna argue because she needed to get out of the house and have fun. It was her senior year and she was trying to do things a little different.

"He's not my boyfriend Deja." Zaidee rolled her eyes.

"Yeah that's what you think. He already started spending racks on you and shit. Girl you better claim him." Deja responded.

The day that she had got into it with her aunt, over her check and he had come and picked her up, he took her to the mall and spent about five hundred dollars on her. She wouldn't let him go over that.

He even bought her underwear and bras from Victoria's Secret. She had never gotten anything from there before so she was excited.

"Whatever Deja. I'm gonna get ready now." She said.

"Mhm. Bye." Deja said before hanging up.

Zaidee couldn't even front like she didn't want to be Kofi's girl. But she could tell by the way he acted and by his reputation that he wasn't exactly boyfriend material. She was slowly but surely getting attached to him and she wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

She showered and picked out some black leggings, an oversized white crew neck sweater, and some white converse. Everything she had on was bought by Kofi. She sprayed some of the perfume he bought her from PINK and put on some lotion.

She left her hair down and put on some earrings and an expensive ass necklace that Kofi bought her.

He had told her he didn't like her wearing worn out clothes and shoes and it kind of hurt her feelings so he called his self buying her a new wardrobe.

"Girl you ready to go?" Deja knocked on her door startling her.

She grabbed her phone, that Kofi had upgraded to an 8+ without her consent. He had got it sent to her and all her stuff was transferred over to it.

She complained to him about spending so much money on her but he didn't give a fuck about what she was saying. He was too happy to say that money wasn't a problem for him.

She opened her door andDeja eyed her with a big smile.

"Bitch Kofi got you out here looking like Beyoncé and shit. The fuck you mean he ain't your nigga? Bitch I'll snatch him fast as hell if you keep acting unappreciative." Deja shook her head as she walked into Zaidee's room.

Zaidee only sucked her teeth. "Can we go?" She asked.

She was ready to get out of the house.