Chapter 33

"How much did you drink?" Xander said looking at me, eyes sparkling amusement "Just a few" He gently pulls away from me and studies me "You sure?" I nod "Just got a little tipsy a while ago that's all"

He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear "You're sober enough to remember this moment when you wake up right?" He said softly examining my face. I quickly nod "I meant what I said earlier, Xander" I move closer to him "I'm not saying all of this because I'm drunk or something" I said defending myself "I really cant..-" I look at the ground and shut my eyes tightly "-I don't want to stay away from you or stop whatever I'm doing that's making you interested in me"

"Well whatever that is" I added shrugging

"I'll remember this when I wake up and I can repeat every single word again" I said looking up at him with a serious look on my face, showing him that I was dead serious.

Do I look desperate? Maybe

Do I care if I look desperate? Not really

Xander has been in my mind for days now and now that he just admitted that I was important to him, something just sparked inside of me.

He gives me a wolfy grin making me smile. He looked like he wanted to say something but he was cut off by the sound of voices coming from outside

"I told you to stop drinking dude!" I heard Lucas say with an irritated voice. The person that Lucas was talking to replied with a low groan.

I look at Xander who was walking away from me and towards the kitchen. I sighed and watched the front door open

Lucas and Gabriel were trying to keep Jase up while David and Andrea walked inside, holding hands.

David looks at me and gives me a look.

And that look was 'Tell me what happened later'

Should I tell him? Would that make Xander mad? But why would he be mad right? He liked me

Did he? I started doubting his feelings for me

He only said that I was important but he never directly admitted that he liked me

I internally groaned, mentally slapping myself for not asking him if he liked me.

But the good news is, I didn't directly tell him that I like him too, so that's good right? Right

"How are you?" Andrea asked worriedly. I give them a reassuring smile "Just got a little tipsy earlier, I'm sorry for that" I said scratching my arm "But you looked upset, you sure you're okay?" Andrea said. I can feel a pair of eyes watching me from behind and I'm pretty sure who they belonged too.

"Oh its nothing, I get intense mood swings when I drink" I reasoned with a tight smile "Okay" Andrea said not fully believing me. "Well we better bring Jase back to his room while he's still co-" Jase's head drops, telling us that he just passed out. Lucas and Gabriel groans "I freaking can't believe this guy" Lucas groaned. I muffle a laugh and watch them struggle to bring Jase up the stairs.

Andrea yawns "My princess' tired" David said admiring Andrea. She blushes and gives him a nod "I should go back to my room"

"You're sleeping in my room remember?" David said hugging her making Andrea giggle "Okay fine, I'll just change clothes" David excitedly nods and kisses her forehead.

I look away, feeling like I was interrupting their moment. Andrea quickly runs up to her room to change while David stayed, giving me a small smile.