Chapter 11

"We're here!" David yelled then he gets out of the car to grab the things inside of the trunk. I got out of the car with my mouth slightly open. We were on top of a cliff. I look at the wide ocean and heard waves. It was calming but not calming enough to calm my heart. My heart was beating so fast and my hands were shaking.

"Ely?" Andrea grabs my arm and looks at me. "You okay?" She asked. I take a deep breath and forced a smile "Yeah" She looks at me and shooks her head while smiling "You're scared, aren't you?" I look at her and slowly nodded. "We can cancel this if you want" I quickly said "No"

"I can do this" I said while looking at David and Xander who was taking off their shirts. I look at Xander's shirtless body. His tattoos were amazing. His muscles were perfectly toned. "Are you guys going to change or do you want me to change your clothes for you?" David yelled while grinning. I turn around and started removing my shirt and my shorts. I heard David whistling "Damn" I turn around and rolled my eyes. "You girls ready?" David asked while smiling widely. "Hell yeah"
Andrea yelled. I walk slowly to the edge of the cliff and looked down. My heart started beating faster and I started backing up quickly. Then my back hits a hard wall. I turn around and was greeted by a hard chest. Xander looks at me "You scared?" He asked while raising his eyebrow. I look down "I'm afraid of heights" I whispered. "It's time to conquer that fear then" He said.

"Who's going first?" David asked. When nobody answered he just shrugs "I guess I am, pussies" He backs away a little then winks at us "See you guys in a bit"
He started running fast then he jumped. I close my eyes while hugging myself when I heard David's scream.

"Holy shit" Andrea said while breathing heavily. "I guess i'm going next" she said while taking off her shirt. "Xander?" Xander looks at her "Can you just push me? And don't tell me when you're going to push me just do it okay?" She said while standing on the edge of the cliff. "Oh god" I whispered while turning around not wanting to see whats going to happen. "Just push me okay don't te-" Her sentence was cut off and replaced with her scream. I turn around quickly and saw Xander laughing. "Did you just push her?" I asked "She told me to" He said while chuckling "You didn't even let her finish her sentence" He chuckles "She didn't want to know when I was going to push her, I bet she didn't expect that" I started laughing with him. "You're next" He said. My eyes widened "What? No! You go first, I don't want you to push me" I said while backing away. "I'm not going to push you and I can't go first" He said "And why not?" I asked curiously. He smiles "Because i'm sure you won't jump if I jumped first" I scoff "What makes you think I won't?" He crosses his arms "You'll be too scared to jump" He said.

I open my mouth to tell him he was wrong but I couldn't because what he said was true. "They're waiting" He said. I bite my lip and I slowly walk to the edge. I stopped walking "I don't think I can do this" I turn around and looked at him with frightened eyes. He walks towards me and holds my hand. "Come on" He pulls me closer to the edge. "What are you doing" I asked while panicking and trying to pull my hand away. "I'm jumping with you" He said while looking at me "Let's jump together" I look at him.

Was he serious?

"It's either you jump with me or you jump alone" He said while looking at me seriously. I slowly nod my head "Okay" I whispered.

"1....."

He holds my hand tighter

"2....."

He pulls me closer

"3"

We jumped