Chapter 19

"So how was your mission?" Gabriel asked when we entered the house. "It was a success" David said then gave the boys a high five. "You should've seen the dude's face" Andrea said while chuckling.

"Did you girls enjoy?" Jase asked while looking at us. "I surprisingly did" I said while sitting down on the coach beside Jase. Jase wraps an arm around my shoulder which was okay with me. Xander looks at us then goes to the kitchen. "Don't touch Xander's girl" David slaps Jase's hand which made Jase flinch and pull his hand away. "If Xander doesn't make a move soon, I will" Jase winks at me but Lucas slaps the back of his head. "I thought we talked about this already? She's mine!" They started arguing while Gabriel just stared at them while eating his cereal.

Xander comes back and hands me a credit card. "What's this for?" I asked confused "We're going to a party later, the theme is bohemian" I look at him shocked "Really? That sounds fun" I said excitedly. Andrea was busy squealing while jumping up and down. But I still don't get why he gave me a credit card. "But why did you give me your credit card?" He looks at me like I was the stupidest girl in the world "I'm sure you girls don't have anything to wear so get ready, you and Andrea are going shopping" Andrea screams and tackles Xander with a hug. I watch Andrea squeeze Xander while Xander just sighed and tried to push Andrea away but he couldn't.

I wish I could hug him like that but I know that I can't....and I never will.

David pulls Andrea away and hugs her. "It was my idea too!" David whined. Andrea giggles and gives David a kiss on the cheek which made David blush a little. He stares at Andrea with so much admiration and happiness. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Why can't I have something like that? I want someone to hug me like that. I want someone to look at me the way David looks at Andrea. I want to have someone who I can be friends with at the same time. I want someone to talk to at three a.m.

I look at Xander who's been watching me the whole time. I immediately look away and I clear my throat. "What time are we leaving?" I asked Andrea quietly. "We're leaving now" David said. "You guys are coming with us?" I raise my brow while looking at David. "Do you honestly think we're gonna let you guys go out alone?" He wraps an arm around Andrea "You two are way too pretty to be walking outside alone" I roll my eyes

"Naw don't be so grumpy ely" He said while smiling. "You want to know how to make yourself feel better?" I raise my brow waiting for his answer.

"Get a boyfriend"

.............

"But you looked so cute while wearing the boots" David said while hugging Andrea. We were walking around the mall trying to look for more stores that sells bohemian outfits. My feet was throbbing because we've been walking for hours now but I still couldn't find a perfect outfit. And Andrea's flirty giggles were hurting my ears. Me and Xander were walking behind the flirting couple but we weren't talking which pissed me off even more.

"Lauren!" Andrea squealed. "What?" I snapped "Look at the outfit!" She points at a small store that sells different kinds of bohemian outfits for men and women. Andrea grabs my hand pulls me inside the store. She grabs a white off shoulder crop top and white shorts.

"It looks perfect on you!" I look at the outfit and nodded. "That looks cute" I said while smiling. I look at the price tag and immediately let go of the outfit like it burned me. Seriously? That expensive for this freaking outfit?

"What's wrong?" Andrea frowned. "That's way too expensive, I don't have that much money! I still need to buy shoes and jewelry"