Chapter 20

After twenty minutes of driving we finally arrived. David parks the car infront of a huge house, there were some people around my age that were outside the house holding red cups, some were talking snd laughing but some were making out. We all got out of the car, some girls were looking at Xander and David with huge eyes. A blonde girl wearing a tube and a mini skirt started playing with her hair and giggling like a broken doll. I roll my eyes and walked beside Xander which made her scowl. The four of us entered the house and I heard Andrea squeal.

"Oh my god this night is going to be awesome!" Andrea wraps her arms around David while smiling widely. "Stay close to us okay?" David said. "Lets go get some drink" We started walking towards the bar, I look at the bartender and I immediately smiled.

"West!" I yelled. He looks at me and smiled widely. "Ely! What are you doing here?" I chuckled "I should be asking you that question" He chuckles "As you can see, i'm the bartender" He said while spinning a bottle like an expert. "I didn't know you were a bartender" I said while smiling "Now you do" He winks and looks at Andrea and David "Nice to see you both again" Andrea waves and David just nods.

West looks at Xander and smiles "Xander Woods, nice to finally meet you" Xander looks at him and nods "Nice to meet you too, who are you again?" Xander asked. "The name's West, Lauren's childhood best friend" West looks at me and winks. I roll my eyes while smiling. "He's the friend you were talking about?" Xander asked.

I nod "Yup" Xander looks at West from head to toe. "I didn't know you were talking about a guy best friend" He said while scanning West. Everyone was silent, we were all watching Xander look at West while West was just standing there scratching his arm.

"Um..." West says. I look at West and noticed that he was uncomfortable because of Xander. "Drink? Anyone?" I said, trying to lighten up the mood. West sighs in relief and gives me a thankful smile. "Me!" Andrea yelled and sits on the stool. I sit beside Andrea while the boys just stood beside us. "Four drinks please"

"What drink do you want?" West asked while bringing out four cups. "Surprise us, make sure you give us the strongest" I said. West chuckles and nods then he started mixing some drinks. After two minutes, he hands us four cups of red liquid. I smell the drink and immediately regretted it. The smell of alcohol fills my nose making my head throb a little.

"Bottoms up!" I forced myself to finish the drink. My mouth went dry and the alcohol burned my tongue and throat. "Woah" Andrea said while putting the glass on the table. "That was strong" She said while coughing. "I'll have one more" Xander said. I look at Xander who looked like he just drank water. David hands him another cup and Xander drinks it like it was nothing. "Don't get wasted yet, we still need to enjoy the party!" David yelled, he grabs Andrea's hand. "Wanna dance?"

Shut Up And Dance With Me started playing and everybody went wild.

"I'd love to!" Andrea said. They both started running to the dance floor and they started dancing wildly. I watch them dance wildly while smiling because they looked so cute and they looked really happy. Then I realize that i'm alone with Xander. I started panicking.

What should I say?

Should I ask him to dance?

Why won't he ask me to dance?

I was about to ask Xander if he wanted to dance but he was gone. I look at the left side of the house and my heart sank. He was with the blonde girl that was outside the house when we arrived. She was whispering something to him then Xander started laughing. The girl wraps her arms around Xander's neck and Xander wraps his arms around her small waist.