Chapter 34

I woke up feeling something heavy on top of my stomach. I open my eyes and saw Xander sleeping with an arm wrapped around me.

I couldn't stop my smile

He looked so cute and peaceful. I carefully turn around to look at him.

His eyes were closed, showing off his long dark lashes. His soft lips were slightly parted making me day dream about our kiss last night.

Our kiss

Will he kiss me again? I was already starting to miss the feeling of his soft lips on mine. I stared at him for a few more minutes before realizing that I was acting like a creep. I look at his arm, contemplating if I should remove it so that I can start my last day here. I grab his arm, gently lifting it up while praying that I don't wake him up.

I slightly lift his arm and I start scooting slowly away from him but Xander tightly wraps his arm around me and pulls me to him closely

"Good morning" He said huskily, eyes still closed

Oh God

His morning voice was enough to make my knees go weak, good thing I wasn't standing. "Hey, Good morning" I said nervously, looking at his arm that was wrapped around my waist tightly. My back was pressed against his warm chest making me realize that he was indeed, shirtless.

"Leaving so early?" He said finally opening his eyes. I turn around to face him and looked at his dark eyes. I started caressing his face making him close his eyes, savoring my touch "I wanted to make you breakfast" I whispered softly, not wanting to ruin his peace. He places one arm underneath my head and pulls me even closer "Just a few more minutes" He whispered back. I bury my face in the curve of his neck and inhaled his scent.

God I loved his scent

I didn't want this to end

His scent was enough to calm my nerves down

His hand started making small circles on my back.

Now this is perfect

and it was starting to scare me

Will we still be like this once we get back home? What are we? Will he get tired of me? I've seen him play around with other girls, am I one of them?

So many thoughts were running in my head

"Xander" I said quietly. He answers with a low hum still making small circles on my back "What happens now?" His hand stops and he went silent

I pull away and look at him "Will we still be the same once we go back home?" I asked biting my lip, afraid of what his answer will be

but I didn't get one. He looks away and thinks for a few seconds. I started feeling nervous

Did I ruin everything with just one simple question?

He slowly got up from bed and walked to his bathroom, but before opening the door he turns to look at me

"I'm going to get ready, you should start making breakfast for yourself" He said before going to the bathroom

I stared at the bathroom door in disbelief

That was it?

He just left me completely hanging. I take a deep breath trying to control my emotions.