Chapter 15

DAY THREE

I woke up feeling really dizzy and I literally just wanted to throw up. I look around and saw no one. I look at the window and the sun was shining bright making me squint and groan. "I hate mornings" I whispered to myself. David comes in and smirks "Well, Good Afternoon little one. Hang over?" He looks at me while forcing to hide a laugh. I glare at him "What even happened last night? I don't remember a thing" I said while holding my head "Can you try to remember?" I glare at him even more "My head feels like its going to explode and you want me to force myself to remember?" He burst out laughing not trying to hide his laughter anymore. "Oh god you were hilarious, my oh my you should be drunk everyday" He throws me his phone. I click on the video and my eyes just widened.

"But dory said to just keep swimming!" I yelled while laying down on my chest on the sand. I can hear everyone laughing. "Lauren get up, this is so embarrassing" David yelled while laughing. I stood up and grabbed a random rock and glared at it "Patrick, I know you're in there" They started laughing even harder when I started shaking the rock violently "Get the fuck out of there!" I started yelling loudly.

"I don't think I can watch this anymore" I said while handing David his phone back. "But I want you to watch the part where you were congratulating a potato for having a role in Toy Story" I shook my head while blushing madly "Im so glad Xander wasn't there last night" He smirks "He came back to watch and he was laughing very hard too. But don't worry, he helped you out because you were crying your eyes out" I started blushing even more. I burry my face in the pillow and groaned loudly. "I am so embarrassed, I wanted to open up to someone and have a decent conversation! Not that!" He laughs even more "So for a long time you just want to congratulate a potato? that was the thing you've been too afraid to say?" He started laughing hysterically. I grab a pillow and threw it as hard as I could. He dodges the pillow easily and winks "Go downstairs if you're feeling hungry okay? I'll go get a medicine for your hangover"

"Wait, what time will we do our activity for today?" I asked. "Well our next activity is a party so that will be later but Xander can't come" My eyes widened "Wait what? but why?" He smirks "He's not feeling well, he has a high fever. He said we should go and do our activity without him instead of canceling it" I shook my head "Lets cancel it then" He raises his brow "Are you deaf? He said to not cancel it do you really want him to beat the shit out of me?" I cross my arms "Well i'm not going without him. We all planned this together, which means we're doing this together" He looks at me for a moment "I'll take care of him" I added. He shrugs and smirks "I always knew you like him" I froze.

Do I?

"No I don't! I just- I just think its mean to leave him behind, to have fun while his alone, sick" I defended myself. He holds his hands up in surrender "I was just saying stop being so defensive, little one" I roll my eyes "I'm not defensive, jack ass" He smirks again which makes me glare "Whatever you say, well you should go and take care of baby Xander now, i'll just go and tell Andrea that the plan is cancelled" He leaves my room.

I look at the clock

1:45 p.m

I force myself to sit down which makes me groan because of the pain I was feeling. After a few minutes someone knocks on my door. "Come in" Lucas comes in holding a medicine and a glass of water "Hey there" He smiles at me and hands me the medicine and the water "Drink it, it will help you with your hang over" I force a smile and thanked him politely. After drinking the medicine I look at him "How embarrassing was I?" I asked while blushing. It took him a few seconds to get what I was saying, he chuckles softly and said