Chapter 18

DAY FOUR

"Wake up, love birds" I heard someone yell loudly while opening the curtains. I open my eyes slowly while stretching.

"Close the damn curtains" I heard a deep, sexy voice say. My eyes widened when I realized that I was on Xander's bed. I felt my cheeks turn pink. I can not believe that I just fell asleep on Xander's bed. "Lauren you look like a mess" David said while smirking "Was he good?" I felt my whole face turn red. "Shut up" I said, trying to sound tough but instead I sounded like a mouse. His laugh got louder which pissed Xander off. He grabs a random object beside his bed without looking and throws it at David.

"Aye!" David yelled while trying to dodge the object but failed. I chuckle while rubbing my eyes. "I wake you guys up in a nice way and this is how you repay me?" David scoffs "By yelling and trying to burn our eyes?" I asked while raising a brow. He sticks his tongue out and I do the same. I look at Xander who was watching us with amusement. "Go and get ready now, we got some illegal shit to do" I quickly look at him with wide eyes "What?"

"You were the one who wrote 'Do some illegal things', sweetheart" He said while smirking. "But I was just joking, I don't want to go to jail! My uncle will kill me if i-"

"Too late you guys better be ready in 20 minutes"

"20 minutes? we still need to take a bath and get ready! I need more time"

He started walking away "Save time and water, shower together!" He yelled

----------------------------------------------

"What are we going to do?" I asked while rubbing my hands together nervously. We've been driving for ten minutes now but still David and Xander won't tell us where we're going and what we're going to do. "Are we going to rob a bank?" Andrea asked excitedly

"Both of you shut up and get the bag at the back" David said while parking the car infront of a huge house. The house looked nice and cozy. It had a nice wooden door, a newly painted mail box infront of their house and a clean garden. "I'll get it!" Andrea yelled and quickly goes out the car to grab the bag. David opens the bag and hands us different colors of spray paint, five trays of eggs, a huge box full of toilet paper, a medium size box full of tampons and two huge bottles of ketchup.

"Why do you have tampons?" I asked curiously. He ignores me and grabs a tampon then he opens the ketchup and puts ketchup on the tampon. All of us watch David with wide eyes while chuckling. After adding the ketchup, he smiles proudly and puts the tampon back. He started putting ketchup on all of the tampons. After two minutes, it looked like a box full of used tampons which made Xander look away because of disgust.

"What the heck are we going to do?" Andrea asked impatiently. "We're going to trash Mason Miller's house, that's what we're going to do" David said while smirking. "Who's Mason Miller?" I asked curiously. "The asshole who owes me a shitload of money but won't pay me back" David said while glaring at the house. "But what if he sees us? He's going to call the cops!" David laughs darkly "He doesn't have the balls to do that, trust me"

"I'm so in!" Andrea yells while clapping her hands. David looks at me waiting for an answer.

Do I really want to do this?

"Fine" I said while sighing. David was about to ask Xander the same question but Xander was already getting out of the car. David chuckles and grabs the huge bag then all of us goes out of the car. I look at the clean house and sighed.