Chapter 25

(I Need You - M83)

The bus stops and the boys immediately got out of the vehicle. Me and Andrea looked at each other and watched them run around while yelling "We're back!" I smile while watching them run around, tackling each other. I heard a door open, I turn around and saw Xander walking out of the room and looking at the boys. A smile appears on his flawless face which made me smile. He gets out of the car and casually walks to the boys then gets tackled by David. "Come on!" Andrea yells excitedly, she quickly exits the bus. I chuckle while shaking my head.

(Songs starts here)

I walk out of the bus and my jaw dropped when I saw the view. We were on top of a beautiful mountain and the view was breathtaking. The moon and the stars were shining so bright, the city lights and the wide sparkly ocean made the view even more breathtaking. I look at the boys who were still tackling each other and laughing. I take my phone out and snapped multiple pictures of them. I move the camera upwards so I was taking a picturing of the beautiful sky. I was moving the camera around then Xander's smiling face appears on my camera. He was watching the boys tackle each other while smiling widely. I focus the camera on him which made the background blur. I snap the photo and walked towards them. I started taking a video of them wrestling each other. I was smiling the whole time while watching them.

I look at Xander who was looking at the city lights with soft eyes. I slowly put my phone inside my pocket and approached him.

"I've never seen a view this beautiful" I said while admiring the view. He doesn't answer me, he just continues to admire the view. I decided to not disturb him and just join him look at the view.

"I've seen better" He muttered. I look at him and saw him looking at me with a blank expression on. My heart skipped a beat and my hands started sweating. I look down trying to cover my hair using my hair. I could've sworn I heard him laugh a little. I secretly look at Xander and saw his gaze wasn't on me anymore. "So....The Mountain of First Experiences huh?" I said trying to start a conversation. He looks at me and nods "I'm assuming David told you?" I nod and hugged myself because it was getting cold. He looks down at me and walks away, leaving me alone. I sigh and looked down, I'm really trying so hard to atleast get to know Xander more but it's like he doesn't want me. I look at the sky and sighed. I turn around to check on the others, I see Xander standing there holding out a jacket. I look at the jacket carefully, was he giving me his jacket?

"Just take it" He said annoyed. I take the jacket and gave him a grateful smile. "Thank you, Xander" I said softly. I saw his eyes softened for a second but he quickly covers it by looking away and nodding. He walks back to the others leaving me again but this time I was wearing a smile. I put on his jacket carefully and inhaled his scent. I close my eyes enjoying the feeling of his jacket.

"Lauren!" I turn around and saw them holding something. I squint and I felt my eyes lit up when I realized that they were holding lanterns. I walk quickly to David and grabbed mine while smiling widely. "Someone's excited" David said while chuckling. "Are you kidding me? I've always wanted to do this!" I said excitedly while clapping. Everyone was watching me with an amused expression on. "She looks like a kid" Lucas said. I ignore them and looked at my lantern with excitement. "So who's going first?" Andrea asked while smiling. "How about we all do this at the same time?" David suggested, we all agreed then Jase started lighting our lanterns one by one. We all went quiet and admired our lanterns. I look at everyone and saw that they all have their eyes closed.