Chapter 50

"Leena called me earlier and asked me if we can both work for the one to six pm shift tomorrow" Andrea said. All three of us were inside Xander's car on our way to the nearest mall. I turn around to look at her "What'd you say to her?" Andrea shrugs "Its not like we have a choice. I swear, the way she said it, it didn't even sound like she was asking me, it was like she was demanding us to take the shift" I chuckle.

Leena was the manager of the diner, she was nice but can be a bit strict when it comes to work "More sleep for us later" I said, looking outside the window. The weather was still gloomy and right now the rain wasn't that bad but we were all expecting it to pour hard later.

After a few minutes, we arrive at the mall "I'm going to the hardware store, I need some tools for the house, we can meet up later for a snack" Xander said looking at me and Andrea "That'll be perfect, we need some girl time" Andrea said, hooking her arms around mine. I look at Xander and gave him a half smile "I'll call you" Xander said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wave him goodbye and followed Andrea who was dragging me along with her

"Spill" Andrea said all of a sudden making me confused "What?" She rolls her eyes "You're walking like a damn crab with an injured leg, don't 'what' me" My eyes widened "Is it really that obvious?" She gasps "You guys did it, didn't you?" She said with wide eyes and a large smirk. My face started heating up with embarrassment "Your face says it all" She teased "and your walk too" She added making me laugh "Okay fine whatever, yes we did it" She squeals, clapping her hands "I feel like a proud momma" Andrea said causing me to laugh even more "You're crazy" She looks at me with an even larger smirk "I'm pretty sure by now we both know that you're crazier" She said, winking at me "Oh my God, A stop it" I said extremely embarrassed "Okay fine but we need to get you some sexy undies and bra, L. You can't go around having sex with a hot guy wearing granny panties" I raise an eyebrow "I don't wear granny panties"

"Doesn't matter we still need new ones. David is coming home tomorrow and I need to be ready. Let's go!" She said grabbing my hand, leading me to a store full of sexy undergarments.

We both stayed there, looking for the sexiest undergarments that we could find for each other. After half an hour, we both come out of the store holding two paper bags full of lace undies, lace bra, thongs and night dresses.

My phone starts ringing inside my pocket. I grab my phone and answer the call

"Hello?" I said, holding both paper bags with one hand

"Lauren" A guy answered. My eyebrows furrow in confusion, the voice sounded familiar "Who is this?" I asked, walking beside Andrea who was now looking at me

"It's West"

"West! How are you? Did you change your number? This number of yours wasn't saved in my phone"

"Yeah I did, you can save this one instead"

"Okay yeah sure, why'd you call?" I asked feeling confused and a bit off, his tone wasn't his usual cheerful tone

"Just wanted to say that I'll be around there for a bit, my grandmother lives about twenty minutes away from you, maybe we can hang out once I get there?" He asked, clearing his throat and changing his tone into a more cheerful tone making me smile

"Yeah sure! Just call me when you get here okay?"

"Okay, I'll see you soon, ely" He said happily

"Alright, bye" I end the call and realized that I had one missed call and one text message from Xander

"Meet up at The Brew. You girls can take your time"