42

It's been 3 days since the party and I can't stop Hoseok from being near me. It's really irritating.

"Good morning Yoongi." I look over to see the man right in front of me. I instantly turn away and continue my work.

"Oh come on, are you just going to ignore me?" I just continue " precisely." He sighs.

"An I thought we had a great night toge-" I've never turned around so quick in my life to shut someone up.

"Keep your mouth shut." He just smirks as I look around worried. "What are you so worried about? Don't they already know you do things with other men."

I roll my eyes as I walk over to my station to clean my machine. "Yes they do-" he looks at me as he follows "buttt??" I sigh "But doesn't mean I want them knowing exactly who I have slept with."

He just softly smirks again "Oh so you slept with him?" My eyes widen as I turn to see Dean right behind Hoseok.

I groan "Good job man, he's a nice guy." Dean winks at me as he walks away. I cover my face in disapproval.

I slightly drop my hand and look in between my fingers to Hoseok, before I could say something he shakes his head.

"Can't be mad at me, your the one who said it out loud." I just instantly close my mouth and bite my lip trying not to cuss him out.

I sit down as I go through my colors "So why are you even here, getting a tattoo?" He shakes his head as he leans on the doorway of my station.

"Wanna go on a date." I stop to look at him and it didn't look like he was joking, he looked fully serious.

I turn away "no." He sighs "Come on, just one." I shake my head still turned away from him.

But it's not long tell I hear him walk twords me. He places his arms on either side of me as he leans into my ear.

"I would love to take you out and treat you very well, if you would like to know how a true man shows his feelings, come to xxx at xx time. Got it?" He leans back up and just walks away.

"See ya later Yoongi." I didn't even get the chance to say no, I couldn't even move.

My face was completely flushed red. How could he just ask that. Ahhhh.

I shake my head coming back to reality to see that I pushed some of my colors over.

I mentally cry as now I have to reclean my station.

"Curse you Hoseok."

I spend the rest of the time cleaning my station and taking customers every now and then.

"Hey Yoongi, when ever you finish with the customer and putting up your machine, you can go. I'm working on the last customer ok?"

I just nod doing as he said, wasn't long tell I was done and already heading out.

While walking back to my place I stopped to look at the bright moon glowing.

It was a nice night, one you wish to just stay in. While looking up I closed my eyes and couldn't help but think of what Hoseok said.

"Should I really go?"