5

When I walked over to the customer, I mentally groaned. "Hey big boy." I looked at him in disgust as he just laughs.

"Don't call me that." The boy laughed again "What? I mean you kinda are." His eyes look a little to far down and I roll my eyes.

"So what are you getting today?" He sighs "I want to get a 13 on my wrist." I nod.

"Is there a reason?" The boy just sighed again and looks to the ceiling as he laid on the chair.

"It's special to me, just know that." I nod not pushing the subject any further.

It seemed very touchy, it would be rude to push what I shouldn't know.

I get all my tools and wash off his arm as I turn the machine on.

"So hows life been?" I look up at the pink haired male as I sigh and start to tattoo him.

"It's been alright, nothing has really changed." The male just hums "So your still fucking whoever wants to?"

I stop for a second but continue his tattoo. "And? If I am?" The male shakes his head "I can't tell you what to do but you can't keep doing that."

I just huff "Then don't." The pink haired boy looks at me with soft eyes "Yoongs-" I stop tattooing him and look him straight in the eyes.

"Don't call me that." The boys eyes widen. "You know what happened between us was just pure coincidence."

He noded "So don't act like you have a say in my life. You may be my friend but you know where the line was drawn and it was drawn the day I laid with you."

He just stays quite but breaks it soon after "You know you liked it." I sigh. "Hey Yoongi, do you still go clubbing?"

I just nod as I finish his tattoo, I wipe it off and wrap it. "Hey how about you come clubbing with me and some friends?"

I just stay quite and clean everything up and taking my gloves off.

"Come onnn" I sigh walking to the front desk. I pull my mask down and brush my hair back but some still falls a bit back infront of my face.

"Make sure to clean your tattoo and not to get it too wet." The boy just stares at me as he hands me the money.

"Soo?" I just give him his change.

"Don't scratch at the tattoo, bye Jimin." He just smiles at me.

"I'll take that as a yes! See you at the club Yoongi." He waves goodbye and I sigh. I've been doing it a lot cause of him.

Dean comes out shaking his head "Jimin is always a handful, you go to the club every night anyway, might as well just go."

I shrug and grab my things "Since I have no more customers I'm gonna head out." Dean shakes his head again and waves me off.

"He barley did anything? Why do you get to leave."