51

I snap "Hoseok calm down, just think. Breath, come on breath with me." I need to see him now, I need to know he's ok.

I look Jin in the eyes as his widen "Hoseok no-" I quickly run out the door. I run as fast as I can.

I don't care how long it takes I keep running and running and running.

I know a car would be faster but I can't think, my mind is blank except for thinking of finding him.

I know exactly where he is, he has to be home.

I don't care I'm not wearing shoes and my feet are starting to hurt I just run. He has to be ok, I have to see him. I need to know he's ok.

I keep feeling my phone ring but I don't care, the wind is just brushing the tears that leave my face.

How could I, how could I put him in a position to think that way, to feel that way. It's all my fault.

Maybe if I answered his message at that time instead of- I shake my head.

He has to be ok, he's going to be ok, he will be there when I arrive, he will answer it when I knock.

He'll be annoyed when he opens the door and see that it's me in front of it not Jin, even though he is annoyed by Jin too.

I look at the sign say stop as cars go by but I still run.

I will see him smile the beautiful gum smile. I will feel him on my chest again.

My mind goes ballistic as my head whips back and forth trying to remember which direction to go.

He will hold my hand and become shy....

I hold my hands on my head going crazy, tears roaming down, almost like years of water falls.

He will blush when I tell him how gorgeous and handsome he is...

I just scream, everyone is looking at me but I feel insane.

He will finally tell me he loves me...

I finally remember when I see a sign with the address.

I quickly dash off, I need to get there as fast as I can. The more time I waste the more time he lays in his thoughts.

I need to get there, I need to get there, I need to get there.

I see his building. I can tell it's already be 30 minutes, the sun is going down. Why dose he have to live so far.

I run to the elevators and press the button multiple times.

"Hey sir-" I look over to see a confused worker with security guards. Fuck.

"I think I need to ask why you are here." I look at the number the elevator is at then at the worker.

Anxiety is filling up my body. I say screw it and run for the emergency stairs.

Just before the door closes I hear Jins voice talking to the people and the guards.

Thank you Jin. I keep running up the stairs, my legs want to give out but I can't. I'm almost there, PLEASE!

I finally get to the door and I bang on it god do I bang on it so loud that the neighbors come out worried.

"YOONGI, PLEASE OPEN UP PLEASE. PLEASE BE SAFE, PLEASE BE OK." But all I'm returned with is silence and my mind goes blank.