18

I open the door to see a crying Jin. Oh no

"Hey what's wrong?" Jin hugs me. "Ughh I'm so stressed.

I look at him in his pajamas and look at my place that looks like a mess and sigh.

"Hey, go back to you're apartment, I'll meet you over there soon, got it?" Jin looks at me and nods before leaving.

I sigh but quickly grab a lot of the alcohol I have, he seems to be stressed about more then one thing so drinking it is.

I put them all in a bag as I walk out of my apartment and knock on his.

He opens up and I walk in, I hold up the alcohol and smile "Drinking time." Jin smiles as he pulls out his phone waving it around.

"I just ordered some chicken and wings." I just yell a bit with a happy tone "woohoo, let's get this party started."

We sat on the floor infront of the table as we started to drink.

It didn't take long for Jin to get drunk. I was waiting tell we got our food tell I drank the hard liquor because I kinda wanna get drunk.

I hear the door and quickly go to grab the food. I pay the male and he quickly leaves.

I bring the food in and yell it's here as Jin says woohoo and smiles.

This idiot, we spend the rest of the time talking. "So what's wrong Jinnie?" He sighs with a pout.

"My job hasn't been the easiest, working on the panels are becoming harder to draw because my mind is in other places."

He whines "I feel bad for everyone who is helping me out because I'm not getting it out in time, I still need to color 2 chapters worth of panels!! What am I gonna do."

He takes a shot of soju "Not only that, I still need to do possible translations." I nod.

"So is that why home boy is always over?" Jin looks at me stupid "I already told you this idiot."

I just laugh "Of course you did." Jin whines again "you don't listen do you." I shrug.

"What else?" He hums "hmm?" I take more shots of alcohol "What else is Plaguing you." He shrugs.

"The usual, the man I'm talking too and rent. But what about you Yoongi."

Me now being drunk I smile "Eh I've been thinking about life and how I'm going to move forward."Jin nods.

I began to go on a spiral of talking "So many things have happened that I don't even know how to act. Recently I slightly met a boy who seems just like my type."

I sigh "He is cute but can also be hot, I didn't really talk to him at all but the few times I have, wasn't bad."

I lean back on the sofa "I can actually have a convo with him but he becomes stupid, we actually got into an argument, he called me a name I didn't really like."

I pout and close my eyes "but you know what he said was right, I need to stop sleeping around."

I sigh again and stay quite for a bit before talking again.

"After that I started to think about him more, in ways I didn't see him before. Maybe I've come to like him."

I smile like a kid to myself but when I open my eyes I see a man standing there.

"Yoongi?" I squint trying to focus "Oh Hoseok, welcome to the party."

~~~
Authors note
Omg the story just hit 1k views! Thank you!

I may soon slow down the posting because I'm trying to make it more detailed but it will still be coming out.

Hope you guys like the story!!