2

As soon as we entered my apartment, I pushed her against the wall and made out with her.

It wasn't long before we were on the bed and I fucked her. Yes I used a condom, don't worry.

I don't want kids, at least not with someone random.

I wake up to a naked woman holding onto me, I just roll my eyes pulling out my phone. It doesn't take her long to wake up.

"Morning handsome." I hum while on my phone. "Morning." She starts to trace her fingers around my tattoos, following the lines they made.

"You were great last night." Oh god here we go, she's gonna want to fuck again in the morning. I don't have anymore condoms.

I can't fuck her again and I'm not doing the pull out meathod. She smiles up at me as her hand slowly travel down.

"Maybe we can do it twice." I sigh but luckily she didn't notice. "I don't have another condom sweetheart." She just shrugs.

"I have birth control and you can always cum in my mouth." I try not to scrunch my face in disgust.

I get up and slightly pin her on the bed, hovering over her. "I said I don't have a condom, so that's a no." I lean to her ear, sensually biting her ear lobe.

I whisper in her ear, smirking "Slut." I can feel her shiver, I get off the bed. I throw on my boxers and a black lose shirt I have.

"It's still pretty early but you should probably get going so no one sees your walk of shame." The girl on the bed is still in a slight trance.

But she gets up nodding and putting her clothes on. "Thanks for last night, it's definitely not a walk of shame." I go through my fridge, rolling my eyes as I pull out a water bottle.

Shes finally done getting dressed after finding her clothing and her items. I walk her to the door and we stand in the entry way talking for a bit.

"Maybe I'll see you again?" I shrug but smirk "Maybe." She giggles. "Youre not like the other guys, I like that."

I lean in and kiss her as she leaves. I watch her walk away, slightly looking at her.... kinda formed ass.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't full. I cross my arms, let my body lean against my doorway.

"Another one?" I look over to the man at my neighbors door.

"Another visit?" I sarcastically say as I turn around to walk into my apartment.

"Put some clothes on kid." I groan. "I'm not a kid you little shit." I don't even turn around but I flip him off as my door closes.

So annoying. I grab my bed sheets and throw them into my washing machine. I go to my closet grabbing a new sheet, placing it on my bed.

I do this everytime I have someone over, I don't want shit left behind, it's annoying.

You were a fuck, nothing important.