34

"What's up Jin." Jin smiles at Hoseok as Kook grabs Hoseoks hand and pulls him in to hug him.

"What took you so long." Hoseok smiles "I was just busy." Jin hits him. "Whatever."

"So Yoongi, do you like him?" I look at kook who seems to want to continue the conversation. "Who?" Kook rolls his eyes.

"You know who, the one you let top." I just try and think of a good answer. "I... I don't really know."

Hoseok looks over at me as I talk to Kook, he bites his lip while checking me out.

"Oh come on, how do you not know. How about you fuck him again." Me and Kook just laugh but as I laugh I glance over to Hoseok.

We make eye contact, I just stare at him as my smile falls. I can see his eyes looking down again.

So I decide to do the same, his collar bones were out and his chest showed a bit. It was very attractive I can't lie to anyone about that.

I shake my head and go back to talking to Kook but I can still feel Hoseoks eyes on me.

"I gotta go talk to other people for now, see you later Yoongi." I wave Kook off and decided to go on my own.

The day was going well, not much was happening but it was fun.

"Hey Yoongi, over here." Jin comes after me and drags me back to the kitchen counter.

"You don't look drunk at all." Jin chuckles at my comment. "Come on, you've been drinking as well." I shrug "not really."

Jin gives me a drink "Drink it." I just sigh. "Anyway, Yoongi where's boy toy? I want to meet him."

I roll my eyes "to be honest he couldn't make it, his mom called him in a hurry and need him to come home." Jin looks sad "Awe man, I wanted to see him, he must have been hot."

I chuckle "Yea, he is. He's also a somewhat caring guy who I think I've come to lik-" I look away from Jin while I'm talking and my heart drops.

The man I was just talking about had another man in his arms. I gripped the cup in my hand as I saw him sneak his hand around the mans waist.

"What Yoongi?" I just keep staring, I could feel myself boil, but what am I going to do? Go and say he's a cheater? Not loyal or some shit.

We weren't together, so if he can do it....so can I. "Nothing, let's drink." I fill the cup with hard liquor and try to down it in one go.

I felt like I was about to throw up but it felt good, the burn down my throat helps me, I won't be able to show to many emotions because of it.

"YESSS!!! That's how you do it! Maybe not with a lot of that type of liquor but hell yea!" Jin grabs my hand and drags me out.

"Let's just have fun!"