14

I go to clean my area after giving someone a tattoo when I hear Deans voice.

"Yoongi, seems as if traffic slowed down. You can go home early." I give them the thumbs up as I pack up my things and finish cleaning my space.

I stretch and sigh as my area is finally clean"Alright I'll be heading out now." They all wave me off.

I grab my phone, wallet and keys, walking out the front.

I breath in the fresh night air as I walk down the street.

It was nice until the more I walked, the more unsettling it got.

Something felt too off, I decide to go to the grocery store to grab some alcohol because Jin drank all of mine but also to grab some food.

As I'm there I see the boy I was at the club with yesterday.

"Oh hey, Yoongi right?" I nod as I smile at him. "I never got you're name." The man shyly smiles.

"My name is Jung Min Jun, just call me Min." I have a wider smile "Ok Minnie" he looks at me shocked.

I pat his head "You're cute." He blushes as he looks up at me. "Um it was nice to meet you again Yoongi, I-I'll see you around." I nod.

I lean in and kiss his cheek "Don't miss me." The boy walks off with a face flushed in red.

I can't help myself but chuckle. I finish shopping and start to head home.

The feeling of being watched seems to come back, it's honestly a never ending headache.

The fuck am I supposed to do about it when I cant find it.

I take my normal route and just as I'm about to cross an alley way , I'm grabbed and pulled in.

What the fuck!

What seems like 3 men try an hold me down.

I throw them off and punch one, another guy with brown hair try's to punch me but I dodge it and knee him in his stomach.

A blonde male comes in for me but I kick his shin and knock him down.

Not realizing the third one was fine from the punch I'm instantly tackled as the other two men get up and pin me to the wall.

They punch me in the stomach and punch me in the face.

I spit out blood and look at them pissed.

"Come out." I look over to where they are looking and I see none other then Chung Win.

"Long time no see Yoongi, I missed you so much." He looks creepy, he's definitely gone crazy.

"Did you miss me?" He comes close and puts his hand on my face.

I bite his hand "Ahh, you asshole." He punches me in the stomach.

"Why would you bite you're lover." I look at him like he's crazy. "Lover? I'm not you're lover." Seems as he snaps.

He takes out a knife "Yes you are." He points it to my neck. "If you don't love me then you will love no one."