36

I walked right into a room that was empty, I closed the door and walked twords the man. "Did you bring a condom?"

The man looks at me and smirks taking it out. I take off my shirt as I get on my knees.

"Oh? Are you going to help me out first?" I roll my eyes before unzipping his pants.

Just before I'm about to grab his dick Hoseok bursts through the door furious.

He makes eye contact with the man then me, he quickly grabs the man and throws him out.

"Hey man what the fuck??" The man bangs on the door as Hoseok shuts and locks the door staring at me.

"What were you about to do?" I sigh grabbing my shirt. "Why would you care?" He clenches his jaw.

"I said what were you going to do." I stop what I'm doing as I stare at him mad "And I said, why the fuck do you care?"

I groan "Why don't you just go back out and mess around." He rolls his eyes "You think I'm just going to let you do that?" I look at him like he's stupid.

"Oh great you're my parent now? I can do what I want and who I want thank you." He scuffs "even if you don't like it."

I stop "Yes even if I don't like it." He try's to look at me better as he gets more pissed "Why?"

I huff and walk past him "Because it's not you I'm fucking." Before I can leave he grabs my arm.

"What?" Oh my god he's annoying "Because it's not you!" He pushes me against the door forcefully.

"You know what, you're fucking annoying." I groan again "Oh really, great leave me alone then." I try to push him off but he grabs my jaw.

"I'm tired of you acting all high and mighty. You go around doing as you please and just expect people to listen. I'm not going to. You're going to listen to me and you're going to like it."

I roll my eyes "who would want to listen to a no good, selfish prick that thinks with his dick and goes after a drunk man."

Hoseok tightens his grip on my chin and I whence. "I dare you." Hoseok looks at me "What?" I smirk "I dare you, I dare you to get me to listen."

Hoseok grins "oh? Then why don't we start." We both stare at each other, I look down at his lips as he licks them "Fuck it, I'll go first."

I grab his collar and kiss him, he instantly shoved his tongue in. I moan in response as I let him take control.

We break away from the kiss and I breath heavily as he leans in breathing on my neck. I can feel chills going down my neck and back.

He  slowly leans down on my neck and sucks on it, licking it here and there and even biting it.

Something felt off but that's when it clicked. He was replacing all the marks the other man had left.

It felt better, his hot lips felt so nice on my skin. He stopped and stared me in the eye. "You're mine."