7

I wake up to a phone call, I push my phone off my bed and cover my head with my blanket.

Oh so beautiful blanket, thank you for keeping me warm on the very cold nights.

Now I sleep.

*RING RING*

Oh blanket please drown out the sound.

*RING RING*

You've failed me blanket.

My eyes open as I stare off into space disappointed.

I take my blanket off and grab my phone off the floor. Who could it be this time.

"Hello."

"Yoongi baby, how are you."

I sigh "why are you calling me."

"Awe don't miss me already?"

I roll my eyes.

"Anyway come to the club baby, there are some cuties today."

I look at the time, it's really 2am.

This club closes at 5am, when the sun starts to rise.

"Jimin..."

"Come get you're dick we-"

I end the call before he could finish his stupid sentence.

Eh it won't hurt anyone to go, I'm already up.

I yawn getting up and scratching my head. I put on a black shirt with some designs on it and black jeans with a belt.

I decide to keep my hair down and wear some converse.

It's clubbing I can dress anyway I want.

I look into the mirror and shrug.

As I walk outside the apartment building I take out a cigarette. I hear my phone ring and answer it.

I hold the phone in between my shoulder and ear while I try to light my cigarette.

I start to walk and take a bus to the club.

I let out a blow of smoke as Jimin talks on the other side.

"Ew are you smoking yoongs?"

I roll my eyes

"How can you even hear that in a club."

"Oh you sound awake, are you coming."

"Yea I'm infront of the club now, see you."

I end the call as I walk into the club.

As usual the building is bumping with music as girls, guys and others walk through the club, either trying to fuck or to go throw up.

I walk over and see Jimin dancing with some buff guy.

I make eye contact with Jimin and smirk. He smiles and asks me to come over with his finger.

I walk over to him and the man as he starts to cling to me and dance on me.

The man watches and I can see he starts to get agitated.

I look to Jimin and can instantly tell what he's trying to do. I sigh before grabbing Jimins hips and pressing him against me.

I lean into his ear "you miss me sweetheart." I say it loud enough for the guy to slightly hear. I bite his ear so that the man can see.

I make eye contact with him as I start to make out with Jimin. I smirk when the man decides to leave.

I let go of Jimin and he spaces out. "I don't know why you always look wrecked after I kiss you."

He snaps out of it and hits me "you're just a good kisser shut up." I shake my head.

"You need to stop using me like that." Jimin shrugs "why?" I roll my eyes as I head to the bar.

Let's see how tonight will go.