53

I open my eyes to a bright light. Is this heaven? Or hell, they just make you believe it's heaven before they send you to your impending doom.

I look over to see a blurred image of a man, when I look down to the mans feet my vision comes back.

He has bandages all over them... that must have hurt.

He quickly gets up and walks over to me. When I slowly look up my eyes slightly widen.

Hoseok? Why is he here? He seems to want to say something.

"Yo-" I can't hear. "Yoon-" god damnit ears work.

He holds my hands as my hearing comes back "Yoongi, please answer me. I'm right here, Yoongi."

I groan " --" huh my voice. I slowly place my hand on my throat.

Just then the doctor comes in. Oh- I'm in a Hospital, how did I just notice that.

"Try to refrain from speaking for 24 hours. It seems your vocal cords were practically shut out. We noticed you haven't been drinking a lot of water and you were constantly throwing up. So you've slightly damaged them."

I just nod "I'm going to run some test on you, is that alright?" I nod again.

He slowly leans me up and dose the normal check up stuff.

He checks my pulse, I'm awake you dumbass I'm alive. He shines the light in my eyes and he makes me follow his finger. He also checks my throat and heart beat.

"Ok last one, this may hurt your throat a little, I'm going to need you to breath in deeply and release." I nod and breath in.

I choke and the doctor lets me take my time "one more time you got this." I see Hoseoks face filled with worry.

I breath in deeply again and I see what he means, my throat feels dry and soar as fuck. Surprised it's not bleeding from me coughing.

"An one last time alright, deep breath annnnd slowly let it out." I roll my eyes and the doctor slightly smiles.

"Looks like you got some life in ya if you can roll your eyes." I look away kinda Embarrassed.

"Alright that's all I needed, I'll let you guys have your time." Before he leaves I knock on the wall. The doctor looks over.

"Yes?" I raise my hand and make it look like I'm writing on something.

"You want pen and paper?" I nod and point to Hoseok "Oh ok, I got you. Be right back."

He leaves and it takes no longer the 2 minutes before he's back with my materials.

I give him a thumbs up and he leaves.

Finally alone with Hoseok I see tears in his eyes.

Why was I mad at him again? Oh that's right I wasn't I was sad, emotionally in distress.

But if I was like that, why is he here? Why is he crying when he was with another girl... why am I IN A FUCKING HOSPITAL!

I'm so confused.